Chapter 2

Chapter 2~

-Laken-

I wake up to snoring. Loud snoring for that matter. I look to my left and see Marianna-Jay about to fall off the bed. At my feet was Kassy curled into a ball and snoring. Their hair was a mess and I knew it was going to be a hassle to get it untangled.

Slowly and quietly I creep out of bed and towards my bathroom. As I sneak across my bedroom the James Bond theme song pops into my head. I make it to the door and shut it without a sound.

Turning on the shower, I strip off my pajamas and run a brush through my hair getting the tangles out. I step into the shower and relax under the steaming water. I grab my everlasting sunshine shampoo and lather my hair. Continuing with the showering procedure, I finally finish.

I step out and wrap my plush, blue towel around my body. Wiping the condensation from the mirror, I look into it; and of course looking back was me.

'When am I going to find my mate?'

Today was my birthday and I wouldn't shift until tonight, when the moon comes out. After I shift, a party will be held where everyone from the pack comes and I see if any of the guys are my mate. I really hoped I would find my mate tonight, because the thought of having someone to love you unconditionally was just so-amazing.

I walk into my room and find Marianna-Jay now on the floor and Kassy's feet where she once was. I laughed cause I was sure Kassy kicked her off. I walk to my closet and pulled out the clothes I had picked the night before and put them on. I look down at my Aeropostale shorts and white shirt with lace sleeves. I thought it looked good.

It took me about ten minutes to blow-dry my hair considering how long and think it was. I put in my black punisher skull earrings and put on my gray beanie. My beanie was something I loved to wear. I smile because I thought I actually looked good without makeup on.

I walk out of my room and take the left over ice from our drinks last night and pour it on the girls. Marianna-Jay and Kassy both scream bloody murder and it was really funny. Then my door bursts open.

"What happened? Did someone break in?"

It was Nate. I noticed how he was mostly focused on Kassy and not Marianna-Jay or I. I smile I knew that next week when Kassy turned 18 they would be mates, there was no doubt about it.

"She poured ice on us!" Kassy pouted still a little tired.

Nate smiles,"Well you do need to cool off some don't you? For your own good of course"

Nate says the last part softly but we can all still here it. He was eyeing Kassy not just in possessive and lustful but in- love. I laugh as Kassy blushes.

"You two are just too cute!" Marianna-Jay says shaking her head some.

Nate and Kassy blush and look away.

"Piss off Marianna-Jay!" Nate says lowly thought there is no threat behind it.

She only laughs and runs to the bathroom leaving Kassy to have to use another bathroom.

"You can use mine if you like Kassy. I'm done with getting ready." Nate says softly.

I could tell he really wasn't planning on trying to get her in bed. Kassy hesitantly nods and follows Nate out the door. I sigh,'Soon they would find out they were mates and them Marianna-Jay will find hers'.

Love is in the air. When I think that, the Big Bang theory comes to mind. "Love is in the air? wrong! Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Carbon Dioxide are in the air!". I laughed every time I heard that.

OKAY IM SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I COULDNT WAIT TO UPDATE!

ANYWAY LOVE YA!

-Sara