The Masked Man

He step and tried to pass through the barrier but to his surprise, the barrier is quite strong than the last time. This was his second time to visit the place but it would be his first to roam around if ever he can breakthrough the barrier.

They level up their security,huh. The man thought as he roam his eyes all over the place. He is all alone as his subordinates were doing their own kind of thing in accordance to the plan. He tried to perform a series of hand seals but to no avail.

"Guess I don't need to sweat this out." Activating his sharingan, he transported himself inside the place in seconds.

He roam around the place hiding in the in dark corners. He knew they must have known his presence already. The barrier they set will detect an unknown chakra that will give away intruders.

One step into the empty hallway, a cold sharp edge of a kunai kissed his neck.

"So glad you paid us a visit, Uchiha Obito."

He smirked and raised his hands upwards signifying that he's no threat at all.

"It was rather confident of you to point that kunai to me when you fall just below my neck? Cinco, was it?

"I'll pretend I didn't heard that remark from you Mr. Uchiha. "

In a second, Cinco sent her legs upwards to kick the man she held. Without so much of an impact, the man vanished which she anticipated.

Tsk. Damn that ability. He can manifest and vanished into thin air whenever he likes. Cinco thought as she held her head high with a kunai point at her.

"Aww. Come on. Did you came to commence a fight with me, Mr. Uchiha? In my very own territory?"

Hands in hips, Cinco faced the man and flutter her eyes. Pouting her lips, she look at him through the one hole of that infamous orange swirling mask. Eyes bleed red with that tomotoe. Sharingan. Uchiha Obito then put away the kunai and step back.

"Of course I did not. I'm here to see and talk to you, Akatsuki. "

Cinco step forward and tip toe, bringing her face close to the masked man. She flutter her eyelashes.

"Aww. Did you miss me? You badly wanted to see me that you trespassed in our place without prior message? " She said in a rather sing song manner.

The man brought his face closer to Cinco to match her antic.

"Hmm. Sorry to burst your bubble but, it is not you who I badly wanted to see miss Cinco. It is the mind of Akatsuki, Seite. "

"If it is me whom you badly wanted to see then shall we go and discuss the matter why you are here Uchiha Obito?"

Seite just stared at the two in a rather intimate situation. He flew an edgy stare at the two, more precisely at Cinco who is now in the far corner in a second after hearing his voice.

"Good to see you again, Seite."

Seite nodded his head and gestured for their visitor to step into the hallway. In a split second, he throw a sideway glance at Cinco now crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. Seite then lead the way to guide the visitor. Obito hum as they walk silently in the empty hallway.

The place is too big only to be occupied for only seven people.

"I would like to apologise for doing such an act without sending you a message prior to my visit. " He said as he can sense the displeasure aura radiating off his host.

"Your visit is truly surprising Mr. Uchiha. We did agree to help each other in the matters that centered on the man which he view as a threat. However, we do not welcome this kind of gesture. I won't say sorry for what Cinco did, it's all part of precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our place. "