Time To Go Home

"Here. " With an open palm, Konan received her  phone as Cinco reached out the rectangular thing. She put it immediately in her bag.

"Thank you for getting my phone. Obi forgot to take my phone with him after he went to the comfort room. "

"Oh. No worries Konan. I would actually thank you for giving me the opportunity to take your phone. If it weren't for this, I wouldn't be able to witness something... momentous... " Konan look at the girl looking so giddy as she swirl around the thing we t in her hands. The whole thing was painted in orange with only one hole in the right side.

"Uh, can I ask was is that you are holding? Is that kind of a mask?" She ask as she pointed on the thing. Cinco stop her antics and smiled widely at Konan. For a moment, she felt creep out looking at Cinco's smile. Her lips stretch widely, showing her white teeth. There's nothing wrong with it if it we're for her eyes; wide open with an intent to crush something. Cinco then laugh maniacally, holding the thing close to her face. Her laugh echoed throughout the four cornered room they are in.

Konan's face contorted into real confusion as she look at the girl's happy demeanor. She just started laughing upon her question. Konan patiently waited for Cinco to steady her breath and answer her question.

"Oh. Wait- lemme just take a breath for a while .... Haah! Okay. Okay. So yeah, this thing I'm holding is a mask Konan. " She held the mask close to her face, almost wearing it and look at me through the eye hole.

"Quite beautiful isn't? This mask would be lovely if it weren't for the owner. I almost, almost known his identity! Damn him! " From excitement her tone went to real irritation. Out of frustration, Cinco slumped herself in the bed and scream her anger on the pillows. She wailed her legs and arms out and throw some punch in the bed, turning the neat sheets into a real mess.

"Uh... Your annoyance is palpable, I can really feel that. But you see, I already arranged the sheets and pillows. You're making it messy all over again Cinco."

"Psh. I'm real pissed Konan. "

"Uh... Who's the owner of that anyways? " Konan ask, quite curious as to who had made the naughty Cinco real pissed. Cinco's mischievous and naughty, setting traps and pranks to some members. For the one night of their stay, she witnessed how she lights up this whole gloomy and dark place with her pranks on her co members.

To Konan's shock, the girl scream for the second time around. The shrilling voice lasted for at least twenty seconds. Covering her ears, Konan stepped backwards ready to go out in the room when she collided on something hard. She turned around and was greeted by Sais' cold eyes looking down at her. The impact of the collision made her retreat a few more steps, almost tripping over. In a snap, Sais wrapped his arms around the falling figure of Konan and steadied her balance.

"Let's go outside. Seite will take care of her. "

Konan didn't ask for more and agreed.
Sais open the door and went outside the room with Konan tailing behind. After a moment, silence reigns now that Cinco had stop screaming.

"She finally stop-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when Sais drag her off to somewhere without saying anything.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Her voice echoes in the empty hallway. The ticking of their footsteps creating a beat after beat sound as they tread the way into the drawing room.

"Eh? Why did you bring me here? We need to go home Sais. " Konan stated. She fished her phone put of her pocket to find out what time is it. An unread messages popped in her screen. She immediately click the message and know it was from Tobi.