Bond

Two days have passed since Obi stayed in Konan and Tobi's house. Living with them felt like a dream to him, surreal and too good to be true. He finally somewhat know now how it feels like to have a mother and father by his side.

"Obi? Come on, breakfast is ready! Drag Tobi here too!" His heart swelled in happiness as that sweet voice called her. He smiled and went to the man who's still in the bed, sleeping. Tapping his cheek, he tried to wake him up.

"Uh, Mr. Tobi? Wake up! It's breakfast time. "

A groan was only the answer he got. He scratched his head, thorn whether to let him have his precious sleep or wake him up coz its pass eight o'clock in the morning.

It's Sunday and both Konan and Tobi usually spend this day in their apartment, cleaning or just relaxing.

Deciding to do the latter, the boy open the windows wide, letting the sunlight creep its way into the room, illuminating it wholly. Obito groan in annoyance and cover his face with a pillow.

"Mr. Tobi? Wake up. Miss Konan is waiting for us. "

Obito mumbled incoherently under the pillow.

It can't be helped then. Obi, heave a sigh and left the man alone. He went to the kitchen and help Konan set the table.

"Oh? Where's Tobi? "

"Uh, still asleep. I guess, he doesn't want to be disturb. "

"Hmm. Okay. Let's eat our breakfast then? Here, have some milk. "

Obi just smile shyly and drink the milk Konan offered. After sometime, they finished their breakfast and clean the whole house. It's past ten am when Tobi wake up and saw Konan and Obi fairly dressed and ready to go somewhere. His brows furrowed.

"Hmm. Seems like you two are going somewhere. Without, telling me? "

"That's what you get for getting up so late! Anyways, I've decided to buy Obi some stuff. We can't let him use your clothes forever. "

"But, it's still a little bit unfair. You could've told me last night Konan. "

Konan went to Tobi and pinch his cheeks.

"No buts mister. We'll get going. See you later!"

Hand in hand, Konan and Obi left Tobi scratching his head in defeat. Store after store, the duo spent their day together. Obi was beyond be happy. Having Konan by his side, he finally had someone close to a so-called mother. Taking the black shirt, Konan look closely whether the shirt perfectly fits for the boy he's with. It's been hours since they shop and she isn't satisfied yet. Looking at the bags, the boy was holding, she's pretty convinced she needs to buy him more.

"Uh, Miss Konan, I think this is enough. " The boy said, scratching his nape. She arc her eyebrows.

"Oh? You think so, Obi? I haven't even buy you enough clothes yet. I only have bought..."

Opening the bags, she check it one by one.

"I only have bought you underwears, a pair of shoes, a couple of slippers, four shirts, four shorts which excludes the ones you'll be wearing in the house. You can't just wear these clothes all the time. "

"But... You have bought me enough. These are enough for me. And... Thank you very much for doing this. I... don't know how to repay you. "

"Your thank you is enough Obi. Don't worry with the expenses. I've save enough for the past years, so it's okay. Come on, try this one. Hmm. Looks good on you."

Hours have past and Konan and Obi enjoyed the time they spent together. They went from malls to malls to restaurant and now, in arcades. Konan let Obi felt what it was like to have someone in his life. She may not have known the boy for too long but he has grown under her skin. They were too happy and busy as of the moment that they didn't notice the man silently following them.

Clad in a casual attire, a ball cap, jeans and white t-shirt he is definitely fitted in. Looking around, everyone has their own thing. A couple nearby is sweetly eating together. A family of three is having fun in the bench, happily chatting. Bickering and teasing come from a group of teens playing in the arcades nearby. A violet haired woman in a pastel pink dress and a boy, with paper bags  in hand, happily cheering for the woman while shooting the ball. The man's eye stopped at the woman for a while, staring at her figure appreciatively. A body hugging dress that shows off her curves and that porcelain skin that contrasts with the pastel pink dress, making her skin glow. He was intently staring at her back when the woman turned to his direction.

Orange irises locked into his purple ones for a brief second, making his heartbeat stop. His breath hitched and he almost forgot to breath. The woman slightly arc her brows and turn her back. Making the man snapped from reality. The man close his eyes in annoyance and take a deep breath.

"What the heck was that? Focus to your mission Yahiko, focus. Don't let some woman sway off your attention. ! " He mentally scolded himself. He glance back at the spot where the woman is earlier and saw that she was already walking away with a boy in hand. Yahiko just look at her walking figure from afar. Sadness suddenly tug at his heart. Shrugging it off, he then stand up and followed the man who's subtlety tailing behind the woman he just got an eye contact with.