44

(Unedited)

3rd person

  "M-MOM!" Changbin cried out. He was looking at his mothers non moving body. The heart monitor thing was still beeping, but barely.

  Just then a nurse walked in wearing a facade. "Mr.Seo?"

  Changbin turned around and looked at the nurse. She took a deep breath in, "I'm sorry, but your mother won't make it."

  He stood there shocked for second before slowly breaking apart.

   He went next to her and grabbed her cold hand and dropped onto his knees crying.

  "D-DOCTOR IS THIS A...IS THIS A PRANK?" Changbin desperatly shouted from the floor. The nurse's facade started to crumble. But she kept a straight face. After all this was the hardest part of her job. "No, I'm sorry sir...now I'll leave you be. We don't know how long she has left but the aproxement is sometime within the hour." She turned around and walked out.

  Changbin put his forehead into his mothers palm while holding onto it. He kept crying harder and harder.

  "Mother..." he said softly with a crack in his voice.

  Felix just watched feeling terrible. He knew what this was like. The first night his mother didn't come home his father acted distant and mean. The days slowly became longer and his father slowly became more aggressive. It had been nearly 2 years later when he cried like changbin was now. That had been the first day he was beaten and that was the first time he finally realized that mommy wasn't ever coming home.

  The shock that felix was feeling started to disappear. He started crying as well. In his head, the first time his mother died, it was his fault and now he's the reason for the closest thing he's had to another mother dying as well.

  'It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my fault' is the only thing that kept repeating in Felix head.

  He fell to his knees crying. Something snapped in Changbin and he slid over to Felix hugging him on the floor. They were both bawling in eatchothers embrace.

  'I don't deserve to be hugged like this, BECAUSE IT'S ALL MY FAULT!' Felix thought. Yet his actions painted a difference picture. They were clinging onto each other crying. There knees on the floor were in pain, but they could care less.

  'No stop...this isn't right.' Felix told himself. He shook his head while crying. The guilt was eating him alive. He wanted to stay here and help Changbin cope...but it was wrong. He shouldn't be the one doing this.

  'It's my fault, it's my fault,' he kept repeating. Finally Felix couldn't take it anymore. He needed to tell the truth or it'd haunt him.

  Felix pushed Changbin away crying harder while shouting out "IT'S ALL MY FAULT."

  He dropped to his hands hiccuping and crying.

  Changbin, still crying tons aswell, put his hand onto Felix's shoulder. He rubbed it a little. "Felix...i-it isn't your fault-"

As much as felix wished he could accept that, he just couldn't.

  "Changbin...i knew about it. I wanted to tell you so bad. Changbin i knew about all of it I'm so sorry. CHANGBIN I'M SO SORRY!"

  Changbin stopped moving his hand. Felix slowly started to feel himself fall back into the metaphorical hole.

  Felix felt terrified. But not like a normal person. He slipped back into how he felt with his father. He wasn't thinking properly anymore.

  Felix slowly turned his head up and saw Changbin looking angry, but in his mind it was his father.

  "FELIX WHAT THE F*CK! TELL ME YOUR JOKING!" Changbin angry while still crying tons. When felix wouldn't respond (he was to scared) he got even more angry and sad. He grabbed both of  Felix shoulders ready to push him very hard. Felix flinched and Changbin came back to his senses realizing what he was about to do.