15

(Unedited)

Changbin's p.o.v (same day):

I had been distracted thinking about Felix all day. I felt worried for some reason. No matter how much i tried to convince myself that he was probably fine and just at home, i just couldn't. The thought just kept coming back, it felt to overwhelming and had even distracted me from my school work all day.

"Hey." Jisung said while putting his hand on my back which scared me a little (not like I'd ever admit it though). "You know the bell rang 7 minutes ago right Changbin." I was shocked. Thinking it was a joke i turned to the clock only for the time to be 7 minutes past the final bell.

I quickly started packing up. Jisung gave out a small giggle. When i had finished he said, "I know you've been distracted all day." I sighed and looked down at my backpack.

"Let's take one night off of planning yeah? We don't have work anyway, let's just go raid the grocery store and play games." I wanted to decline, but i knew that it was time for a small break. We've lost countless hours of sleep and been under tons of stress. I agreed.

•°•°•°•

Despite all of the things happening, We had a surprisingly funny and light conversation on our way to the store. It was almost as if we'd forgotten about our goal. It felt nice. Until i tripped a little over my untied shoelaces. We where a block away from the store and thank gosh i didn't face plant in front it.

"Oh shoot. One second Ji I need to tie my stupid shoe."

He just laughed at the fact that i tripped then went on his new phone to check some notifications. Like a normal person, when i finished tying my shoe i looked up. I saw a blonde haired boy quickly limping into the market. I couldn't see his face, but i swear I've seen him from somewhere. Oh well. I got up and jisung lead the rest of the way to the store.

Felix p.o.v:

I can walk now, but i can't go to fast or else it'll hurt my leg way to much.

"Grrr" (a/n: i have no clue what sound a stomach makes...grumble?)

Ugh. Great now i have to walk downstairs. I let out a heavy and annoyed sigh. I turned to check the clock. I have to pick up Olivia soon anyways, so it's best to get up.

I slowly and safely walked down the stairs gripping onto the old wooden rail like my life depended on it. I walked over to the fridge and opened it just to see emptiness.

"Grrr"

Shoot. I ran out of money. I just sighed and started to head back up the steps. Then i stopped and realized something. Olivia needs to eat. There's only one person in this house right now with money.

I slowly turned around to look at his bedroom which he was currently passed out in. I gulped. It's worth the risk if it's for Olivia. I slowly made my way to his door trying to get there and open it as quietly as possible.

I twisted the door nob very slowly trying my best to make zero noise. Thankfully i succeeded. Now for the real tricky part. Getting his wallet from his back pocket while making sure he doesn't notice and stays asleep. Even just the thought of touching that vile man gave me shivers. I walked over next to his bed getting mentally prepared(a/n LMAO THIS TRIED TO AUTO CORRECT TO MENTALLY PREGNANT) for what was to come next if i end up failing. I gulped a second time and started to reach out with an incredibly shaky hand. I could have teared up on the spot. It like i was giving a class presentation with a punishment worse than taunting and bad grades.

The Seconds felt like hours as my hand reached toward the wallet. Finally, my hand had reached it destination. I slowly started to pinch it and pull it out when suddenly he starts moving.

Sh*t!

I felt like i was on the verge of giving out ugly cries.

To my luck, he had stopped and mumbled some gibberish in his sleep proceeding to let out loud unattractive snores. Just him alone opening his mouth made the room reek of strong alcohol. My nose scrunched and i tried not to gag at his disgusting breath. I slowly started to slip more of his wallet out and he moved a tiny bit more.

Well, it's now or never.

I clenched harder onto the wallet and tugged it getting the remaining part out of his pocket. He started to move more than before this time.

Oh no he's going to wake up

My mind went into a panic and i just quickly turned and ran (while limping kinda) out his room not even bothering to close his door all the way. I booked to the front door and ran out as fast as i could while slamming it hard. I ran limped all the way to the very front of the grocery store. I thought i had got out of my danger zone...until i heard two familiar laughs. I slowly turned my head to see jisung on hus phone and Changbin looking ethereal while tying his shoe. I blushed and hid my face while quickly limping the rest of my way into the store to get Olivia and I some food.

_-_-_-_

A/n: me getting sad and thinking this book is going to finish within the next few chapters.

Me realizing i still need to explain and give them all their back stories.

Me also realizing i need to explain changbin's "powers"

Me also also realizing i need to get the side characters more involved.

Yeah this ain't no where near done yet i keep starting and continuously writing different books. Anywho im dead tired now.

July 8th weds.
1:56am
1024 words

~
d.m.

(P.s. monster is a bop. Also guys pls pls pls protect chan :( )