prolololologue

(❗❗CAUTION THIS BOOK HAS EXTREME TRIGGER WARNINGS❗❗)

Once there was a kid given a gift to see others self inflicted pains. it was a way to help others who where to scared of finding help. but, after experiencing a traumatic situation, it soon turned this heaven like gift, to a curse from hell. because of his now curse, he prefers to stay silent and move a lot. that boys name was seo changbin.

not so far away was another boy. a boy who had been so beaten physically and mentally that he couldn't stand to breath everyday waking up to see sunlight. but he never let that effect his perfect flower boy image at school. he was the sun that held the school together. and there is nothing that his school despises more than kids who hurt themselves. trapped in an unhealthy state, was another boy named lee felix.

An
This aint my first fanfic but jesus i haven't written in like 3 years imma look back and freakin cringe rip
Anywho changlix makes me uwu and this story in my head was so FREAKIN hard to map out bec i kinda have to alter how they act irl .-.
Basically this was hard bec i couldn't just put in any ship.
Anywho enough rants hope u enjoyy

(Sun. March 22, 2020)

Ps stay safe and wash hands!!!