20 (I'm surprised by your choices)

(Unedited)

(Also if you get triggered easily, i wouldn't read this entire chapter. Also warning... kinda graphic but i tried not to write to much detail. Make sure take a break if this is to heavy or dark for you. Mental health comes first!!)

Felix p.o.v:

  I was still running and crying. i can't lose her to she's all i have left. PLEASE I CAN'T!

  I ignored everything around me with the goal of saving olivia indented in my brain.

   I sobbed and kept sprinting till i saw the familiar house that held years of endless tortures. But only one before could compete with what was happening now...but for the time being I'll forget about mom.

    I ran up to the door praying to what ever god would listen hoping that she'd be alive when i got inside. With the help of an adrenaline rush, i kicked the door as hard as i could breaking it open to reveal him towering over a bruised and terrified Olivia on the floor in a corner. She was bleeding in numerous places and was crying looking up at the broken bottle stained with blood of the previous victim.

  Why, WHY IS IT STILL HERE?! WE GOT RID OF IT YEARS AGO! HE MIGHT BE A MONSTER BUT EVEN HE HAD HIS LIMITS!

  I stepped back for less than a second getting headaches and flashbacks that I'd soon regret.

  I looked up to see him grasping onto it looking me dead in the eyes smirking before looking down at olivia and swinging it fast. At that very moment everything went in slow motion for me.

  I couldn't explain how i felt as he started swinging the bottle, maybe numb all over? But i sure as hell knew i felt nothing but rage the closer it got to her head.

  Just like what happened before when he tried to hit her, i wasn't myself right now. I'm being ignorant to any consequences and letting my emotions fully control me...and i loved it. This was the same scenario all over again, but this time i won't loose... Or have to worry about a next time.

  I forgot about any form of human decency i had ever acquired as i lunged toward him just milliseconds before the bottle hit the side of Olivia's head. It had just barely scraped against her forehead drawing blood.

  I landed on top of his stomach very hard punching his face. I kept punching with the thought of 'more' repeating through my head. I smiled when i saw his nose start to bleed. Everything around me was still blocked out...even olivia who at the time i never noticed pulling hard on my sleeve.

  I kept hitting and looked over at the bottle in his hand grabbing me. I slowly picked it up and hit him not hard enough to knock him out, but to draw blood. I wanted him to suffer just like we did.

  I felt insane as i rose the bottle up high ready to finally end him before i got knocked out of my trance by a sound. He was laughing. He had been this entire time. I finally came to my senses and my hand started shaking as i still held it up high. He just kept on laughing.

  "YES FELIX! KILL ME JUST LIKE YOU KILLED HER! USE THE SAME WEAPON WE USED THAT NIGHT AND BECOME A MONSTER JUST LIKE ME!" he shouted laughing.

  My lip quivered as i sat on top of him with my hand shaking. I am a monster. I am like him now.

  "I KNEW USING YOUR B**TCH OF A SISTER WOULD WORK! GO AHEAD FELIX! END ME! BECOME THE PERSON YOU HATE MOST!"

  I shook and started crying.

  "FELIX DON'T DO IT!" i heard Changbin's voice yell. Ha I'm slowly becoming insane. I must be hallucinating... i really am a monster.

  No matter how much he hurt us, i could never harm my father.  (A/n: cut the b/s and shank him already istg-) i slowly let my arm holding the bottle down next to his head closing my eyes and crying.

  "HAHA I GUESS YOU'RE WEAK JUST LIKE YOUR MO-" i started to here him say before i heard glass shattering then silence followed by heavy breaths.

  My eyes shot open as i saw olivia holding the completely broken bottle without a trace of emotion on her face. I slowly looked down past my dads head to see a pile of his blood.

  I looked back at her as she just stood up with the same empty look on her face, dropping what was left of the bottle, and walking back near the door. I turned around and saw Changbin and Jisung standing there with extremely shocked expressions. She ran straight into Changbin's arms and kept her face in his stomach.

  Wait Changbin and jisung? D-Did they follow me here. I started to panic and my vision got blurry. They're going to hate us and get us arrested or killed. They probably think I'm evil...or like him.

  I didn't realize that i had hyper ventilated and passed out till after my vision turned black.

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

A/n: the deed has been done. Also this isn't the end yet. I still need to explain so much. Anywho it's 4:30 am i needa sleep im so so so sorry for the dark chapter. Pls drink some water and read something light and happy for the sake of your mental health. :(

Thurs. Agust 6th
4:27am
957  words

~
  d.m.

(Pls I'm so sorry about how dark this is, make sure to drink water and read something light afterwards for the sake of your mental health♡)