7 sevevennn

Changbin's p.o.v

...we found a cafe to work at near my house. It was very cringey looking, but it has great pay and amazing food which we are aloud to help ourselves with. And on top of that Jisung always worked the register since i hate people and am emotionally constipated anyway. Anywho right now we are on break and jisung hasn't gotten off his phone since. He looks kinda worried.

"Hey Jisung, are you alright? You haven't been as loud today." I said genuinely worried for my only friend. (A/N: that's a phat mood changbin)

He looks up at me worriedly, then proceeds to respond with, "It's just about Felix... he hasn't shown up to school for a couple days. He hasn't even been answering his phone."

"Maybe he's just really sick." I respond with nonchalantly.

"No...i have a feeling it's worse than that. I don't know why, but every time I see him, i feel like he's hiding something serious."

"Well maybe you have a special curse like me." I respond jokingly in a sarcastic tone.

He just looked up and stared at me in the eyes. "I'm serious... something feels off about him. And I think I'm the only who notices that he wears makeup over cuts. I think he's in danger." He says while looking back down to his phone toward the end of his statement.

All i did was say, "Tsk. That would make sense." And go back to looking at my phone.

Jisung suddenly widened his eyes and paused. 'Oh sh*t i said that outloud' was all i could think to myself as i saw him slowly look up.

He rose to his feet quickly. "W-what do you mean? Is there something you haven't told me? Do you know if he's in danger? ....oh my god Changbin, d-does he glow for you?"

His knees almost gave out at that thought and i had to get up to help him sit down in his chair. "Answer me" he says serious with tears in his eyes. I can't stand to look at him directly as guilt floods my veins creeping into every inch of my body.

If it was any other person, i would have said that they were over reacting, but no this is Jisung. I immediately know that I messed up. And i messed up bad. I know jisung's story and trauma.
(A/N: ha! You thought that there'd be a flashback but it's to early for his story. A hint is that it has to do with how he believes in changbin's powers tho ;) )

"Changbin i want you to tell me the truth." He looked me in my eyes again but more serious. Jisung is never serious.

I just gulped and slowly started to nod up and down. "Yes..he does. And it's almost the worse I've ever seen it in my life." I knew that this would crush him, but he needed to understand how bad it was.

"B-but they're all gray right!?" He asked with some hope left in his eyes. I just looked away. "No, they're every color but that." I respond.

"We-we need to do something." He anxiously responds. I just snapped my head up. "What sh-shoukd we do?" He says worriedly.

"Absolutely nothing." I said seriously. He scoffed, "so you're not gonna help him at all? I know your just as scared as i am but for a different reason. So what do you plan to do? Just avoid him and let him suffer?"

"It isn't any of our buisness. I don't want to get dragged into this. That's why i ignore people. " I said getting a little irritated.

"Is this why you ignored him? Because you're scared of the same thing happening again?" Jisung said out raged.

I slammed my fist into the table, "HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! You don't have the right to bring up my fa-"

Just then the door slammed open. "Hey break times over! You're 7 minutes late get back to work!" our manager screamed at us.

"Yes manager" we both responded in sync. The manager took one look at jisung and said, " i don't know what was going on between you two, but jisung doesn't look mentally stable enough to work right now. Go home jusung. As for you changbin, you'll have to work double shift tonight." He said while slamming the doors.

Jisung just glanced me in the eyes. "I'll talk to You when you're ready to calm down." Then walked out. I was pissed...but i knew that I would end up going back to him begging him for forgiveness soon.

(Time skip to the night shift)

I had cooled off a lot. Now it's just me in the shop doing everything by myself. There's only a few minutes left till closing time. I don't know why they even keep this place open past 9:40. Maybe 2 if not then no customers ever come past that time. But definitely never in the 12 range.

As i was about to just close the shop early i heard the door open and i turned around to a little girl who looked oddly familiar. It looked like she had faint glows but i didn't really care to inspect it because i was tired and she was wearing a thick jacket.

"Umm... excuse me mister. May i have a 1 chocolate mini muffin and 1 strawberry mini muffin?" She asked with a smile. I just said 'yes' and got the muffins to her wanting to end the night quickly.

She looked super excitedly started to pull out the money and then her whole face suddenly changed. It looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Umm...never mind. I don't have enough money." She responded gloomy. I don't know why but all of the sudden i felt compelled to buy it for her. I just sighed and rung up the 2 muffin prices in the cash register.

I then took the bag and handed it to her. "Here," i said looking down at the hauntingly familiar girl. "It's on me."

Her eyes instantly lit up and she thanked me. "My brother is going to love the strawberry one and it's gonna be a great surprise!!" She said while thanking me one last time and running out.

She still looked familiar but I just shrugged it off and continued closing the shop.

○●○●○●○●○□○●○●○●○●○●○□○●○●●●○●○□○●○●○●

(A/N)
I'm not back from my mini hiatus. I'm still very tired and stressed. Rn i feel like imma legit pass out. I have a lot of mental stuffs and one of them is maladaptive daydream disorder. When i imagined this chapter it made me want to write it so bad so i'm sorry if it seemed rushed to you :(((
I hate drama in books and movies so don't worry the drama in this between jisung and changbin won't be too bad because i get to attached to characters lmao. Im bout to pass out so bye stay safe everyone :DDD

(SAT., may 16, 2020)
Fin at 22:40/10:40pm
(1203 words written)

~
D.M.
(The stressed out and tired kpop stan:( )