31

(Unedited)
(A/n: woah. I've never really looked at the votes before but thank you for 700...that's insane.  Also this is the most I've ever updated 3 nights in a row dang...there's about to be a 4th literally seconds after this.)

Jisung's p.o.v.:

  "I'M BACK IS ANYONE HOME?" I heard in english. that women walked in with shopping bags in her arms. That women had also left us for 15 years to be in America with the only contact being the checks she sent. That woman was my mother. That woman also had an angry looking girl my age behind her.

   She turned her head to me. "OH JISUNG!" she ran over and for a moment I felt happy because i thought that she was going to drop her bags down and hug me, but sadly she just shoved them all into my hands.

  "Please take those up to the room." I stood there dumbfounded as well as my father. She just opened her eyes and glared at me making a shoving motion. I knew that she would be changed but this just wasn't the women i remembered.

  "Hurry now Ji, i need to introduce you to your fianćee." (A/n did u know that there was a difference between fiance and fiancee?? I just looked it up and I'm shook) my face dropped as well as one of her bags.

  "Jisung!?"

  "No..."

  She looked at me confused. "No what?"

  I looked up at her. "No I'm not getting mar-" suddenly my mother pulled me by my ear and dragged me into the kitchen.

  "Listen boy, (a/n: my first lo-)  you have no right to disrespect me like that. All I've done is love you. I've literally bought you so much. I don't want to hear an excuse-"

  Well...it was now or never. "Mother i an gay!" I interrupted. As soon as I did i knew that it was the wrong move. Her face dropped for a second before smiling. That smiling soon turned into giggling then straight on laughter.

  She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, it's just a phase. You'll get over it soon. Especially when you meet mo-"

  "Mother no, I'm already happily in a relationship with my boyfriend." Her face dropped fully this time the hand that was once on my shoulder moved off and went in the air to strike at my jeeks.

  I stood there stunned. "I'm did not raise on of those in my house. Now you better shut up your mouth before i send you to conversion camp. Now go take those to my room and make sure your fiancee is with you. And don't come down until i tell you to." She said this in an oddly hurt way. She didn't seem mad at me more so herself.

  But i was still stunned so i picked up the bags and ran off upstairs with the girl. She looked at me and smiled. But that changed as soon as we got into the room.

  She turned to me. "Look here rich boy. I have no interest in marrying you just because my family owns the Japanese branch of your stupid company. I already have a wifey at home in Japan and im lesbian so i won't make this easy for you."

  "Oh thank god." I dropped the bags and slid down to the floor. She looked at me confused. "Don't worry i have zero intrest in you also. I'm gay and have a boyfriend who is- WAIT HE'S STILL OUTSIDE." I quickly hopped to my feet and texted him.

Ji❤:
Minho! I'm so sorry
So much weird stuff
Happened and i can't
Go outside :(

Mihominoy:  (an:lmao pls get the spongebob reference)
lol babe it's ok i figured
I already got kicked out
By some cruella de vil
Wannabe and a moody
Looking teen.

(A/n:I wasn't aloud to watch disney growing up so i had to look up her name oof-)

  I giggled down at my phone before replying.

Ji❤:
I'll make it up to you :(

Mihominoy:
I got to go
I need to focus on the road.

  I looked up at the girl. "Wha-"

  "Ok so we both don't want this?"

  I nodded "oh yeah no offence but i dont like boobs...plus they get saggy after a while."

  "Well i could say the same about guys di-'

"Anywho what's your name?" I asked trying to change the topic.

  "Momo, and this precious thing," she said while holding up her lock screen, "is my everything Sana who is probably at home moping as we speak."  She frowned.

  I tried to hold in a laugh. "Momo...like that scary girl thing."

  "In my defense...i got none besides i was born before that thing."

  We just looked at each other then busted out laughing. I liked Momo, she was really nice and funny.

  We just kept talking about our significant others and plans on how to avoid this marriage for the rest of the time.

3rd person p.o.v.:

  Mrs. Han but her fingers. She had her reasons for acting that way, but nothing could excuse what she did and she knew that.

  "I can't believe we raised him to be like that." She said to her husband. "He's a little gay boy."

  Mr.Han raised his eyebrow. "And is there anything wrong with that."

  Mrs.Han turned to him. "Yes! How could you not see how bad this is."

  He scoffed. "Hypocritical coming from you."

  She got angry. "I'm going shopping." And with that she called a maid and left the house.

  'But You never raised him.' Mr. Han thought to himself. He just sat down and sighed.

Felix p.o.v.:

  "Class please welcome the new student!"

  "Sup i go by Changbin but my full name is S-"

*ring ring ring*

  I woke up in a full sweat and panting. I had an awful headache and my face went red again remembering the boys face for about two seconds.

  I looked over at the clock that read 7 a.m.. i tried to turn my head but it was to fast.

  I groaned in pain. "What the heck was that?"

♤♡◇♧

(A/n: y'all are fed af this week...who knows i might update again tomorrow ;)

Oh yea next chapter is a QNA and will be published right now :D it will be up for a week! Pls dont ket it flop like my other one :( )

Tue, oct. 20th
00:25
1117 words written

~  d.m.

(On weverse sunmi has a thing going on and she is my ub so I've been trying to send stuff in to win it which is why i didn't upload this earlier 👉🏽👈🏽)💜