36

(Not edited...)

Continuing from past Jiyeon's story at age 17...

"Jiwoo! Hurry come through the window or else the maids will see you!" Jiyeon whisper shouted as Felićia and Hajin helped hoist Jiwoo up through the window.

"I'm trying babe!" Jiwoo said while pulling herself up from the sisters arms.

Jiwoo flung herself up inside the house through the fancy window and landed on Jiyeon. Felićia took a Polaroid of them.

They both let out an oof before giggling. The sisters started laughing as well...until there was a knock on the door from Mrs.Han.

*inserts back door knock*

"Girls is everything alright in there? I heard a loud thud!"

Everyone silently panicked. Even Hajin did a little.

"Jiwoo quick! Get in the attic!" Jiyeon whispered. Jiwoo nodded already knowing there routine.

"GIRLS I'M COMING IN!" Mrs. Han announced while opening the door just as Jiwoo got inside the attic.

Felićia bowed, "um, hello mam we're sorry for making all that noise...See, the thing is that I got up to fast and fell down because of my low iron."

"It's ok Felićia i understand, and you don't have to be so formal with me you cutie!" Mrs. Han aid softly. Felićia just gulped and let out her best fake smile.

Mrs. Han nodded and left the room.

As soon as she left, everyone in the room let out an audible exhale. Even jiwoo who had been listening from the attic door that she'd cracked open a bit.

"It's safe now Jiwoo!!" Felićia said excitedly but quietly. Jiwoo emerged from the attic and ran across the room to tackle hug Jiyeon onto her bed.

She cuddled her and whispered "I've missed you so much Jiyeon."

" i miss you also...I've been so busy. I'm sorry babe."

Hajin cringed a little while Felićia cooed at the couple taking another Polaroid.

"Alright, come on Felićia lets let them have some alone time now." Hajin said while pulling on Felićia's arm.

"Aweee what?? But they're so cute." Felićia whined while pouting and getting dragged out of the huge room.

after that Jiyeon and Jiwoo started cuddling on Jiyeon's bed occasionally laughing. (Yes...sadly jisung has that same bed)

.
.
.

The two girls where laying down together until they heard a knock on Jiyeon's door.