9

(Thank you for 1.04k it means a lot i nearly teared up. I thought it was an insane number ^~^ i thought this garabage would get like 20 reads😭😭) p.s. shorter chapter.

Felix's p.o.v

I was walking out of campus still distracted from what I'd seen at lunch earlier.

Why does Jisung get to hang out with changbin so much. Do they l-like eatchother? I thought to myself while pouting.

If they do then maybe i should stop liking Changbin and give Jisung some space. My frown only got deeper with that thought. I sighed to myself finally lifting my head up from looking at the side walk only to see Changbin standing near a tree with his eyes glued on his phone.

Maybe i could try to talk to him one last time... I thought to myself starting to walk over to him. But soon i stopped and felt a pained expression come onto my face. Changbin had looked up to wave a Jisung and Jisung had put his arm over changbin's shoulder. Then the pair had just walked off of campus.

Or maybe not.

I felt tears start to fall out of my eyes as i tried to hurry off the campus. "Oh my god the prince is crying." I heard one girl say. "Do you think he got rejected by someone? I bet it was that one girl from first period!" I heard another join in. Soon i slowly started to hear more and more gossip float around me. Why is everyone talkin about me but no one is asking if I'm ok? Am i that useless of a human?

I felt embarrassed and tried my best to run off of campus but more people tried to crowd around me. I kept trying to get through without hurting anyone. I wanted to give up so bad and just stand there, but then i thought of Olivia. That thought alone gave me the sheer willpower to finally make it through and sprint to her campus. (Idk if you'll understand but i tried to do somethn there while writing those 2 paragraphs)

I felt so relieved yet panicked to get out of there. When i arrived at my sisters school i bent over trying to catch my breath. My eyes were still puffy which had made it very noticeable that I had cried moments before.

"Felix?" Olivia had said with mainly concern that was laced with a little bit of confusion. I had looked up at her still hunched over trying to catch my breath. I noticed that she was sitting with a few of her friends. So i quickly stood straight up, grabbed her hand and said, "let's get ice cream. Yeah?"

She looked out me confused. "You never pick me up this early just to get ic-" she started to say but couldn't finish because I had started running again this time pulling her with me.

Changbin's p.o.v

"HEY CHANGBIN!!" Jisung said rather loudly while swinging one of his arms around me. He had almost made me drop my phone but right now wasn't the time for that.

"Let's head to my place now!" He said while i slapped his arm off of my shoulder. I just nodded in agreement and looked back down to my phone. They were pictures of Felix from random girls Instagrams, but i swear i was only looking to see if i could find out any information on him. I would never admit it to Jisung though...but unfortunately he had noticed my odd behavior.

"Ooooo what ya looking at?" He asked trying to snatch my phone away. I quickly turned off the screen...or so i thought i did. Instead of turning off my screen i accidentally took a screenshot but i had no clue at the time.

Jisung had then swiftly reached over me and snatched the phone out of my hand. Right after he saw it he just looked up at me with a smirk. I just quickly took the phone back embarrassed and trying not to blush. We just kept walking toward his house while he teased me.

■■□□□■■□□□■■□□□■■●●●■■●●●■■●●●■■

Thank you thankyou thankyouthankyouthankyou thankyou so muuuuch for 1.04k😭😭😭😭😭

Sorry for the short and rushed terrible chapter.
I'm so close to finishing my school year. I might get to finish online school tmrw instead of the 29th. So yaaaay. I tried writing something happier this chapter than i normally do even tho it still ended up dark lol. Again sorry for the short chapter D"":

Thanks for 1k love yall💜💜😳

(Written over the course of 3 days but kept getting interrupted 😤😤 fin on tue may 26th 9:42pm)
( 799 words not a lot I'm sorry :( and it sucked:((( )

~
D.m.
(The almost done with school stan :"( )