19

( Unedited)
(Idk why but i wanna write angst :))

Felix p.o.v:

I kept running and gasping for air trying to get as far away as i could before he'd find me.

  H-How did everything go so down hill?! It was going so amazing last night.

Flashback to this morning:

   "BEEP BEEP PDHDHEG"

   "Ughh." I opened my eyes to the sound of the annoying alarm olivia and I set last night to wake us up for school. I rubbed my eyes and turned it off immediately feeling the drowsiness kick in making me want to go back to sleep. I fought the urge and looked next to me on the floor noticing Olivia still sleeping peacefully with an empty 2 liter soda next to her head.

  She looked so adorable and peaceful just laying there. Even though i didn't want to, i slowly shook her out of slumber resulting in her groaning a little, but eventually opening her eyes.

  "What time is it?" She yawned opening her eyes. I checked my phone and "6." We had gotten 3 hours of sleep and she knew. She groaned for the hundreth time and went back to laying.

  It was odd being the one to wake her up for school. Usually she's an early bird getting up at 5 for no reason.

  I shook her again. "Come on Olivia we have to clean this up and get ready for school." She sat up with her eyes again this time with very visible eye bags.  "Fine."

  I stood up and surprisingly my ankle was fully healed. I had a tiny mental celebration in my head double checking to see if it had really healed.

After we both got up, we started to clean and get ready for the day. When we finished cleaning, and she finished getting ready and eating, i noticed that we still had around 18 minutes to spare so i let her take a nap as i continued to get ready (promising that I'd wake her up of course). She passed out immediately so i tucked her in with a blanket then proceeded to head to the bathroom.

(Trigger warning:
I'll put a note to where it ends at)

   When i got inside and finished brushing my teeth, like amy other person i went to put the tooth paste back in it's spot...which happened to be our medicine cabinet.

  I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes before opening the cabinet. I used my left arm to block the bottom as i used my right to try to put the tooth paste on the top slot.

  I successfully put the tooth paste on the top but moved my left arm to quick. I slowly looked down. I just staired at the razor blade which was still stained red from my previous cuts 2 days ago. I gulped. I know i should get rid of it... but i need it. It makes me feel so good. It gives me a false since of euphoria and reassurance. Any other normal person would call me things like, "attention whore", "monster", "sinner", and even "stupid". If the kids at school new I'd be treated as a stranger. Not that i would really care.

  My eyes watered a little. "Just a few wouldn't hurt...just a few wouldn't be so bad right?" I told myself as i reached for it. "I deserve this anyway. It's my fault im like this. It's my fault I'm in this situation. It's my fault I'm broken. It's my fault he treats us like this...and it's my fault my mother died." I started to softly cry.