16

(Unedited )
(Also thank you so much for 3k😭😭 )

Felix p.o.v:

I heard the store's door do the jingle thingy which indicated that someone had just entered the grocery store. Usually I'd ignore it, but i felt paranoid and decided to look back and check who it was. Lo and behold it was changbin and jisung.

Shoot

I quickly limped around to the next aisle trying my best to get out of their line of sight. I heard their laughs right next to me from the other aisle. I would be lying if i said it didn't hurt me a little to see changbin with jisung, but that isn't important right now. I need to hide.

I heard their footsteps approach the end of the aisle that they were in, Which meant that they were heading toward mine next.

Ugh i got distracted for to long!

I ignored the pain in my foot and started running to the next aisle, which contained some candy, barely making it in time. I needed to get out of this store, and it has to be quickly and stealthily. I felt my anxiety levels slowly rising up higher and higher by the second.

I started to limp to the end of aisle when i heard, "hey jisung go get for the cup noodles from the end of the next aisle while I get some candy for us." My eyes widened. Shoot.

This normally wouldn't sound like a big problem, except for the fact that I'm right in the middle of the aisle that contains cup noodles at one end, and candy on the other. I was trapped i tried to limp away but in the end couldn't make it in time.

"FELIX?!" I heard my name called out. Shoot.

I slowly turned around to see Changbin staring at me wide eyed while holding a kit kat.

"Changbin what did you sa-" i heard jisung say. I turned around to see Jisung in complete shock.

I felt my eyes tear up a little. I need to get out. I tried walking forgetting that my foot was injured. I fell on the floor.

"Ouch" it hurt so much. But i need to leave. The brightness of the store lights have became unbearable and everything around me is starting to blur. Tears started to fill my eyes as i tried to get up and walk it off.

"F-Felix what happened to your foot? Are y-you ok?" I heard a panicked jisung say. I looked up at him. He also had tears in his eyes.

But i can't tell him. I know that I'm a bad selfish person for this. But I'm to scared tell him. He'll frown at me and call me disgusting. He'll tell me it's my fault and say i deserve it. He'd spit on me and tell me to starve. I know that there is a small chance that he wouldn't, but I'd rather not take the risk and loose what little happiness i have. (A/n: this is Paranoid personality Disorder btw. 10/10 do not recommend ugh it sucks)

My vision only started to get worse. My throat felt numb once again. I felt like i was going to faint or full on pass out at this rate. Before i knew it i started full on crying.

Suddenly i felt arms wrap around my back. My i was to numb to notice at first, until i heard the words i never knew i needed to hear most.

"It's going to be ok Felix, just breathe."

For the first time in years i heard the phrase that only my mother had ever said to me.

My breathing started to calm down with the numbness leisurely oosing out of my body. I slowly melted into Changbin's arms closing my eyes trying to get a grip of reality. I stayed like that for a moment before realizing why my face felt warm.(if you don't get it he is back hugging me)

My eyes shot open and i pushed him off running, well limp jogging, past jisung toward the exit to look for another store. I never looked back. To say i was embarrassed was an understatement.

I looked down pulling my hands out of pockets feeling ashamed, when i noticed that my pocket suddenly felt heavier than just a wallet. I reached in and realized that Changbin had slipped the kit kat in my pocket.

|_/_/_/|

(A/n:) this was a trash chapter and im sorry for that. Also sorry for the late and short update. Mentally i wasn't feeling good all last week. So i escaped reality by daydreaming but i didn't write anything or else I'd have 80 books in my drafts. When im mentally tired writing becomes more of a hassle than a hobby. Im sorry. I feel better now so yaaaay :D love you guys 💜💜
(Also im trying to use my small platform to educate people and spread awareness abt different disorders that I've had/believe I've had. I just want you to know what it feels like with first hand experience)

00:38
868 words
Mon, july 20th

~
d.m.
(P.s. send chan love)