24

(Unedited)
Also the precipitation is Fee-Lee-see-uh btw

  If only they knew what Hajin knew would happen later that night, then maybe the atmosphere wouldn't be this happy....

Later that night:

  "Mama!" A tiny Felix yelled out while stumbling toward his mother.

  Felićia's eyes lit up immediately. "Hi baby!" She said while squatting down to give the toddler a hug.

  "Don't squeeze mama to tight Felix." Felićia's husband said in a joking way.

  Felix just looked up at him confused. But before he could answer Hajin interrupted.  "Do you want to spend tomorrow with Auntie?" (A/n: remember the anniversary is next day)

  Felix beamed with excited jumping up and down nodding his head.

"Ok let's get you ready for bed so we can have a fun filled day tommorow!"

  This is when he stopped jumping. He shook his head.

  "I wan chocolate." He said while standing stiff. "Chocolate then bed."

  "Felix it's to la-" his father started saying before getting interrupted by Felićia. "Oh babe it's really fine! I was planning on running a quick errand anyway, I'll just go with Hajin."

  "But ba-"

  "Don't worry, we'll be back before ya know it! Maybe even with Olivia haha" she said lighting up the whole room with smile.

  Felix gasped then smiled practically lightning up the whole house. "THE STORK IS BRINGING SISTER TO MOMMY!" (A/N: im curious...did y'all ever believe in the stork?? When i was 4 straight up learned on my own from tv how baby's where made lmao)

  Felićia cooed at his innocence. "Maybe darling."

  Hajin snorted. "Your father really likes storks. In fact he called one sexy one ti-"

  "Hajin!" Felićia said trying to sound annoyed while trying not to laugh.

  "What is 'sexy'?"

"Felix, please don't repeat any words you hear from aunty Hajin tommorow."

  He looked skeptical, but ended up nodding anyway.

  "Ok now let's get going now! See you soon my little oblivious child....and felix!"

  "Hey-" the poor father started to say again.

  Slam!

  Felićia shut the door and her and Hajin giggled a little before heading to the car.

  Felićia headed for the passengers seat as Hajin went for the drivers seat before speaking.

  "How come you didn't tell him where else you're going?"

  Felićia looked up in a dreamy state. "This needs to be a perfect surprise! He already knows the history the bottle holds...i can't wait to see his smile!"

  Felićia was referring to her family tradition. Even though she doesn't have a god given gift from her mother, she did inherit a major tradition from her side of the family.