37

Time skip

"All done!" Felićia gasped with excitement. She had just finished putting the finishing touches on Jiyeon. Jiyeon was trying not let out tears of nervousness. Today was the day. The day she'd finally get to marry the one she loved and live a free life. The only family invited to the wedding was her sisters and Jiwoo's cousin who was like a big brother to her. He liked to go by BM.

Jiyeon took a step back and admired the work her blonde sister had done. She inhaled and her eyes widened

"I think that this is the prettiest I've ever looked in my life...i-is this even me?"

Hajin looked up from the corner and chuckled.

The other two sisters looked up in shock then started laughing.

"Miss Jiyeon! It's time!" The coordinator called out with a happy tone.

Today's the day. The day Jiyeon will finally be happy. Or so she thought. The smiled with her sisters by her side walking down the aisle.

Jiyeon's p.o.v.:

I tried to hold back my tears while smiling and looking into her eyes. She looked back at me with pure love and passion.

Today was it. I would finally marry the girl of my dreams. I'd escape and finally live happily.

I starter tearing up. This is all i ever yearned for in life without even realizing it.

Finally i stepped up and grabbed her hands. She was also looking at me but with a smile as bright as Felićia's.

We stared into eatchothers eyes and right as the person was about to talk we heard a shout. Little did we know that the shout would crumble our entire tiny world that we built. The one with love and cherished memories. The one we suffered and worked hard for. Life truly isn't fair. My mother was right. The universe doesn't favor gays... and im no exception to this. Maybe if i wasn't like this i wouldn't be suffering right now.

3rd person p.o.v:

"JEON JIWOO!" Both of the girls(with there hands still laced) turned with a terrified look. It was Jiwoo's mother (whom was a priest) with Jiyeon's mother standing next to her with fire in her eyes.

"Mo-" Jiyeon started to question before her mother ran up and pulled the bride by her hair down the alter.

"It hurts stop sTOP STOP-"

*SLAP*

Jiyeon was struck with instant shock as a tear rolled down her now red cheek and she obeyed walking with her. She looked traumatized and broken. Her mother was never one to hit often, but when she did it was little swats, but this...this had been some thing strong enough to leave her swollen.

She watched still feeling emotionless as Jiwoo's mother practically started to beat her. B.M. was trying his hardest to pull her off but kept failing.

Just maybe if Jiyeon wasn't shocked she could've saved her from her terrible fortune.

.....

Jiyeon was sitting in the library alone on the floor. (A/n: is a tiny refrence to my other book coming...yes, yes it is)

This past month Jiyeon had been tired. Tired of everything. She'd been beaten mentally and traumatized by what she'd witness Jiwoo go through. Hajin & Felićia were no exception to the harsh treatment from there household either. Felićia was forced to go home and hajin had gotten more silent then ever. That usually meant something big was going to happen...but Jiyeon didn't care to ask. She just wanted Jiwoo back. She needed her like oxygen. Yet she couldn't have her.

"Jiyeon..." a maid had called out quietly. "Um...your mother doesn't want you to know this but i feel like you deserve to know."

The maid handed a letter sent from Jiwoo's mother to Jiyeon's and quickly scurried out of the room shutting the door.

The envelope had already been torn open so she just opened it up and started reading it

Dear han's,

As you already know I had scheduled Jiwoo a plane ride to America so she could live there and educate herself for a few years. However there had been complications while it was landing and it crashed with no survivors. I left her body to be burried in that county so her sins wouldn't contaminate ours.

- the Jeon's

Jiyeon's hand flung over her mouth as she flew back into a book shelf sobbing. All that was going through her head was regret and disbelief.

'Why do good things never last forever, you promised that you wouldn't leave me'

She couldn't do anything but cry and cling onto a book.

She had cried herself to sleep and that's when everything in the room felt like it had changed.

(A/n i should do more subtle cross overs)

3rd person present p.o.v:

Jiyeon was holding in tears remembering everything as if it were yesterday.

She turned to Jisung and looked into his eyes only seeing rage. The same rage Jiwoo had in her eyes the first time when Jiyeon told her she'd have to marry a man.

She then realized that she wasn't protecting Jisung, she was torturing him. Not just him, but also Momo.

She thought it over but still wanted to make sure he wasn't getting hurt. She crossed her arms.

"I accept you. And I'll call off the wedding, but only if i get to meet your boyfriend and if he convinces me that he'll treat my son the right way. I'll even give him my blessings."

??? P.o.v.

'i felt my breathe start to calm down with the numbness leisurely oosing out of my body. I slowly melted into the person who was holding me from behinds arms. My mind was clearing and for some reason my face felt warm.

My eyes widened as i pushed Changbin off of me while limping past Jisung to get out of the store.

   I was to embarrassed to look back. I reached into my pocket and noticed that it felt way heavier than when i had arrived.

  I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out something crinkly. Changbin had stuck a kit kat wrapper into my pocket. I felt my eyes tear up.

  I woke up in a cold sweat panting. Everything flew back into place. I now remember everything.

...

(A/n)

I've honestly started to dislike pieces of this story...in the beginning adding back stories seemed fun but now i feel like it's not about the actual ship and isn't intresting for all of you :( I'm sorry for giving so much uncalled for info on the other characters... I'll try to make up for it in my next changlix story which will start after this one ends.

Sat. Nov. 21 ²⁰²⁰
19:05
1142 words

~
   d.m.

(I'm sorry for the late update again...my week was worse than the last few)