4

Changbin's p.o.v:

Cuts everywhere... so many of them with so many colors.

We had just ended up staring at eatchother for what felt like hours until mr.park cleared his throat.

"Changbin how about you introduce yourself to the class?" He suggested sensing the awkward situation. I shrugged, took my backpack with me then got up. I was still very shook from what i had just saw. I mean sure I'd seen worse but this just felt so...different to see... oh well it ain't my problem.

Well that was the most awkward encounter of my life. i thought to myself as i walked to the front of the classroom to introduce myself.

"Yo. My name is changbin, i hate social interaction but value food. And yea that's pretty much it." I spoke. I then turned my head to mr.park waiting for me to get my seat.

The whole class including mr.park went silent and expected me to go on. When mr.park finally realized that i was finished he quickly moved his head down to look at a piece of paper then said, "ah you'll be sitting in the desk in the far back corner next to our class president seungmin."

It will suck sitting next to the class prez...but anything at this point beats sitting next to douche boy, so that's good... i hope prez doesn't end up like that redbull kid.

I quickly started walking back to my new seat avoiding as many stares as possible.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"RIIIING"

'Finally this class is over!' I thought to myself.Words couldn't express how long first period had felt for me. I mean don't get me wrong. Seungmin is a nice guy, but the way he had to help with every little detail made that class unbearable for me. Well the way he tried to help at least.

I kept ranting to myself in my head till some loud ass screams interrupted my thoughts. I just rolled my eyes. I swear to god if it's this kid again i will- ouch!

I ended up landing on the floor just to see the kid i ran into in front of me on the floor also. I quickly raced up to bow and apologize.

"No worries bro. I'm fine." The stranger said while dusting off his pants.

"Hmm.. i've never seen you before. you must be new around here! Hi I'm Minho and imma senior!" The boy said while smiling and waving at me.

Jesus what is up with the people in this school and social interaction eww 🤢🤢.

"...hi my name is changbin and I'm a junior." I lazily respond back not having any intrest in this conversation.

"Well you should head to your next class before the bell- RINGGG"

"Welp too late i guess im screwed. Anywho catch ya later." Minho said as he darted to class.

And with that i ran off to second period.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Felix pov:

After class ended i rushed to second period daydreaming about changbin.