1 いち

Changbin p.o.v.

"Ughhhhh" i groaned as unpacked the last box and crashed on to our old couch.
"Ugh indeed" my mum replied laying next to me.
We had just finished unpacking our boxes moving for the 19th time. Yup, we've moved 19 times. They were farely small apartments, but still felt better and 'homier' than any mansions could ever make us feel.
Most kids would be bothered by the unpacking, moving, long drives, and losing connections to 'close' friends. But not for me. Ever since i was 3 it was only my mum and i against the world. We love and feel comfortable with eatchother. There are no secrets hidden between us. We just naturally click and get along well, and i envy that, because i know not every kid can get that opportunity so i take advantage of our close relationship. I loved- well love my dad too. But he died in a car accident when i was 4. Apparently i was in the car to, but the doctors say it was to traumatic for me to remember especially at such a young age. All i know is that after that car accident i got a special ability...and i absolutely hate it! In fact it's the damned reason why we have moved so many times, and why i dislike making friends. All it does os expose liars in the world. But it's also a reason why my mum and i have remained so close over the past 14 years. She was the first person to believe me and actually do something about it.
And my hidden curse... well i can see peoples self harm. No, not by pulling up some random kids sleeve and looking at the normally visible scars on the top of their skin and using amazing guessing skills to tell whether or not they have cut themselves. I can see them...even through clothes or even if it is healed. In the spots where they have them, they glow. Even if you made the tiniest scrape or paper cut purposely to yourself I'll see it. The more deep of a color your cuts are, are the deeper you had made the cut. Here are the colors i see:

Grey: the cuts only turn grey once the person has stopped cutting, but they become a darker grey when someone is still depressed or traumatized

Yellow: cuts are this color if they are very old,,, like 10+ years old

Green: the cuts are only green if they were made within the past 4-9 years

Red: they are red if they are made within the last year or few months

Purple: ...the worst one, they are made within the last week, day, hour, even minute.

I know it's pretty fricked up and stupid...but at one point it did have a good meaning behind it. But now it's just terrible...

"Bin, don't forget you have to go to your new school tommorow." My mum said while facing her head toward me.

"Aww but mom we just got here why can't i wait till after tommorow?" I said with desperation in my voice trying to persuade her into sparing me another day away from that absolute terrible hell hole.

"Well first off, the day after tommorow is Saturday, and its manditory for me to go to work tomorrow so if I'm suffering, I'm taking you down with me child." She said jokingly while laughing into her shirt.

After laughing back in return i responded with an "ok" and she nodded and headed to her new room. I just sat silently with my back on the couch thinking about all the gross humans I'd have to interact with tomorrow at school. Sh*t this is going to suck.

"LANGUAGE" my mum shouted from her room. Wait what, how did she know i swear i said that in my mind. What the-"LANGUAGE" she suddenly shouted again.

Man, tommorows really going to suck... i can't wait to get highschool over with. school can honestly go f-"LANGUAGE"

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES SHE KEEP DOING THAT WHAT THE F-

an:
THANK YOUUU FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTERRR :DDD
I'll try not to disappoint,
hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it. Next chapter is felix pov but same day...just a warning it's about to get dark. Anywho wash your hands and pls don't get sick (remember social distancing like changbin does)
Anywho that's all see you next chapterrr
(Sun. Mar.22,2020 11:38pm)
762words

~dm
(The sunmi stan)