6

Felix pov:

The second i went to pick up my little sister from her school, she immediatly knew that something was off about me.

"Sooo Felix did anything happen during school?" She asked with genuine curiosity. My face turned red as soon as her question was asked.

"Nope. Nothing at all!" I responded rather quick. She just looked up and smirked at me. (An: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...k I'll stop now)

"Are you suuure?" She egged on with weird face she was making.

"Yes im sure," i said waving my arm dismissing her question as she just silently chuckled. "Anywho how was your day?" I said quickly moving off of the topic.

We started talking about how our days went for the rest of the walk back to our broken home.

Small moments like these i truly cherish... but sadly they never last long. As they say, it's always calm before the storm. But little did we know that our forecast would be stormier than usual.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Changbin's p.o.v:

I'm so boreddd. Was the only reacurring thought going through my head as i plopped onto my bed. I had tried nearly everything considered 'fun' you could do at home. Even the nonfun stuff like chores. But i finished it all way to fast for my liking. But still it all felt like nothing for me. I thought i had been home for at least 2 hours, but when i turned to check the clock, it had only been 33 minutes.

Ughhh i groaned internally. When Suddenly an idea had popped into my mind. I could text jisung!

"Of course! Why didn't i think about this before!" I geniously said to myself.

I quickly lunged toward my phone which was across bed falling off it in the process.

"Ouch that's going to leave a very big bruise." I thought to myself but quickly dismissed it to go reach toward my phone. When i could finally reach it i swiftly pulled it toward me and raced to jisungs contact.

TrashBin🗿:
Sup
Jisung this is you right??

The loud one🐿:
Sorry dude ya got the
Wrong number

TrashBin🗿:
Darn
Sorry for texting you

The loud one🐿:
Lmao jk it's me
HEYYY CHANGBINNN :DDD

TrashBin🗿:
Sorry I'm suddenly
Suffering from memory loss

Brb my fish is drowning

Im taken

I have to go to bed

This is all your dream

Error: this reciever cannot
recieve your messages at
This time please try again
Later

The loud one🐿:
Wait no don't gooo-

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

(Warning brief mentions of a triggering topic. Skip to the summary at the end of his p.o.v. if this topic triggers you)