𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So what you got to say," I questioned Kree as I plopped down on my couch; slipping out of my shoes in the process.

"You gon give me attitude forever? We both lost important people ... and you acting like I'm the bad guy," Kree spoke up, sighing.

I wanted to smack him across his face.

"You really sitting here acting like all is good? You out here fucking on these dirty ass bitches, but telling me you love. Are you dumb?" I snapped cause I was already irritated with his presence.

He scoffed, "you still on that? It was just some pussy; ain't even mean shit."

I reached down for my Jordan and threw that shit directly at him, hitting him right in that fat ass head.

"The fuck was that for!" He snapped as he stared at me with a mug.

"Raise your voice again and watch I throw a knife at your dumbass next," I spat.

He chuckled, "I ain't even come here to argue ... I came to talk about the baby; that shit been eating me alive since you found out."

"Okay and what you want me to say or do? Its been a month Kree, a fucking month. I haven't even processed the shit yet. First, you cheat; my cousin gets shot and dies and then my fucking baby gone cause all the fucking stress and pain I caused her while grieving both yall!"

"Nani, listen I'm sorry about everything... okay. I know you're hurting, shit I am too.. what happened to Tae was an accident, nobody meant for it to happen like that. I swear." He responded and this made me snap my head towards his direction.

"What happened that day?" I mugged him as I stood up and got in his face; waiting on him to say some dumb shit so I can punch him straight in his mouth.

He looked down at me and took a deep breath, "it was just an argument Nani -."

"An argument about what?" I cut him off.

"About you ... about cheating and Tae confronted me about it. It all happened so fast, I lunged at him and I bumped into KB & just like that his gun went off. Everyone froze ... and that's when I noticed Tae holding his side, bleeding out. I got help as fast as I could Nani. I swear all of it was an accident, I swear." I heard Kree's voice crack, making me look away because if he cried I was gonna cry.

"My cousin lost his life cause you couldn't control your anger .. you couldn't walk away or just own up to your wrongs," I mumbled .. looking past Kree cause I knew I couldn't look him in the eye.

I wasn't angry .. I was hurt, I was sad and confused.

Tae wasn't supposed to just die like that ..

It wasn't his time, shit is not fair.

All because of a fucking argument... my cousin lost his life over an argument.

You know how shitty that sounds?

"Jahnani," I heard Kree's voice.

"I'm so sorry baby ... for everything; I didn't want any of it to happen. If I could back and redo everything I would .. I'm sorry."

I scoffed, "well you can't, now leave." I told him as I tried my best to hold my composure.

"Leave ... nah Nani. You don't get to turn your back, we both lost people and I need you more than anything right now."