𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Mommy!" My son yelled as he ran towards me and into my arms.

"Hi my baby," I sighed deeply as I held onto him tight.

I missed him so much.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore," he pouted and I frowned up my face as I bent down so we were at the same level.

"Listen mommy is so sorry and I never will never leave you alone like that again. I love you so much, I was just so sad... I love you."

"its cause of baby and uncle right?" He asked me as he placed his hands on my cheeks.

I sighed, "yeah baby ... mama misses them."

"Its okay, I take care of you." He leaned forward and placed a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and picked him up so I could speak to my mother.

"Hey mommy," I spoke up and she slowly turned around; her cancer getting worse.

Her voice vibrant skin was now pale, her long shiny hair was gone so she wore headwraps most of these days and she was getting skinnier and skinnier.

"Hi beautiful," her voice was monotone and low.

She ran a frail hand along my cheek and I just leaned over and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry mommy ... I'm sorry this is happening to you," I whispered as I rubbed her back.

"Its God's doing sweetie ... when its my time; I'll be raised up into Heaven. I'm okay." She replied back to me.

"I hope you're okay, is everything going well?"

I sighed, "days are getting better ... I'm doing okay mama."

"I promise you it will get better. I love you doll."

"I love you."

"Say bye grandma!" I called out to Semajay.

He ran out of the back room and hugged his grandma tight, unaware of her illness.

"I love you granny."

She leaned down and kissed his forehead, "I love you too sugar."

▂▂

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂