𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟨:𝟧𝟦 𝖯𝖬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Jahnani if you don't take your ass home girl, I'm fine!" My mama yells at me but I ignore her and continue to clean up around the house and check on dinner

"I'm boutta call Jimia and Erika over her, hopefully they can get your ass out my house," my mama continued to complain.

After she hit me with the C word I didn't wanna leave her alone, I even pushed some of my appts up until tomorrow; I just couldn't leave her by herself.

As I was about to pick up one of Semajay's toys from the floor - my mama stopped me.

"Baby — I am ok, I been battling it for this long. If its time to go .. its my time to go, you can't prevent that baby." She looked at me with a solemn expression on her face.

I sighed, "I know I can't prevent it, but I can make things easier for you, I just.. mama you can't go."

She sighed and pulled me into her arms, "baby I love you with everything in me — but don't stress yourself out trying to save me. If God willing, I'll still be here a few years from now, just please go home," she placed her warm hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Mama is ok." She gave me one last look before walking back into the kitchen to check on the dinner I was preparing.

Sighing I cleaned up the last bit of Semajay's toys and made my way to the kitchen, she was stirring up the rice.

"I'm okay — go home." She didn't bother to look back at me so I turned on my heels and grabbed my keys off the hook and slipped into my slides.

"I love you mom!" I called as I pulled my purse onto my shoulder.

"I love you too Nani."

▂▂▂▂▂▂

I unlocked the doors to my Silver, Jeeep Renegade and climed in, instantly connecting my phone to the bluetooth.

Scrolling a little bit, I stopped at Ann Marie's new
single, Stress Relief featuring the Goat, Herbo.

Singing along to the song, I was making my way over to Tae's crib, since this is usually where Renzo ends up taking Semajay.

I scrunched up my face, seeing some unfamiliar cars in the driveway.

I jumped out my truck and made my way inside, not bothering to knock.

"TAE, RENZO!" I yelled and I heard footsteps and my son came running into my arms!

"Mommy!" He yelled and I bent down to pick him up.