𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂, 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺 — 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟨:𝟥𝟧 𝖯𝖬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"You no longer be ignorant to me son," Renzo's mother eyed me as she placed some mashed potatoes on her plate.

"Your son don't know how to treat a lady — and thats clearly somebody at homes fault," I replied; sending his mother a fake smile.

Lorenzo grabbed ahold of my leg and squeezed it tight, making me hiss.

"You black girls have no respect," his mama commented making me choke on my water.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

Lorenzo's mama was a white hispanic - fair skin, light eyes .. she had no respect for others around ber but went out her way to let a Dominican man get her pregnant.

"You heard me — just black, loud and ghetto. A horrible type of woman. You're all the same." She replied, scrunching her flat ass face up at me.

I didn't even think I just stood up and tossed the bottle of water I had at her face making everyone at the table gasp and jump up.

"YOU BLACK BITCH, OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

"Glady," I told her as I bent down and picked my son up.

"We out," I told Lorenzo and he tried grabbing me but I snatched away.

"Keep your hands to yourself — take my son and I to a hotel. I'll have my cousin come for us."

"Go back in the house," he spoke up walking towards me.

"Lorenzo — back the hell while my son is in my arms cause yeah .." I told him and he scoffed.

"Ungrateful ass bitch," he mumbled as he went inside and grabbed his keys and bought out my sons bag and my duffle.

Buckling Semajay up in his car seat — I decided to sit back there with him.

Just incase Renzo was on some slick shit.

"Come up here yo," he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'm good — just take us to a hotel. My sons not coming back over here ever again; best believe that." I told him and he made a face but kept that mouth shut cause he knows his mama was inna wrong.

And he was wrong for not saying nun — especially cause I'm the mother of his very much black child.

I rolled my eyes and just waited until we made it to our destination.

Semajay had fallen asleep so when we arrived, Renzo carried the bags in and I carried him inside.

"I'll pay for the room — I'm sorry how everything went down tonight," he stared back at me.

"Can I kiss my son?"

I handed Semajay off and Renzo placed a kiss on his forehead and then took him to the spacious king sized bed — taking off his shoes in the process.