𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Staring out my car window, I was just in deep thought.

Thinking about everything. From Jahnani, my unborn, my boy Tae, life in general.

It was all so much.. and sometimes I didn't understand why I was even still living when I really wasn't the best type of person.

All the good people, all the ones I loved just taken away ... when they shouldn't have been.

It makes you wonder, what was God's purpose?

Sighing, I pulled a blunt from behind my ear and lit up.. pulling from it almost immediately.

I hated the feeling of being sober cause I felt so empty, so lost and confused.

It ain't make sense, but I guess when I was high I felt like I was in another world living a care free, joyous life. 

Its when I'm sober when all those negative thoughts start hitting me.

I miss my mama ... that really was my homie; always made sure the youngin was straight.

I'm sure if she was still alive I wouldn't be as deep in these streets as I am; I just literally became a product of my environment.

A statistic, sum I aint never wanna be but I let the fast money and the dope game engulf my life.

Shiiit, only thing I regret is my folk were put in danger because of this life.

I hated that shit, because I know if I was just a regular nigga .. none of the shit probably would have happened.

Tae would be alive, Nani would've had my daughter, my cousin wouldn't have got shot and my mama wouldn't been killed.

All that shit eat me up every single day and it's something I been dealing with the last year and some change since I was locked up.

Ain't a night that goes by where I don't think about my loved ones.

I sighed deeply, pulling a bottle of Henny from underneath the seat — I just needed to get high, float away for a little bit and I'd be alright.

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

As Kree drowned himself in alcohol and drugs, he slowly started getting sleepy.

In his mind, all he had to do was get a little turnt and he'd feel better by the morning.

Shit, at least he thought that was how the rest of his night was supoosed to go.

Unbeknownst to him, he was in danger ... something that in his mind he probably knew was coming but just didn't know when.

Kree almost drunk until he knocked himself out but something told him to get in his house.

So he dug under his seat, reached for his gun and took the safety off.

He felt like he was being watched and he knew that the moment he stepped out of this car, anything could happen.

Being as prestigious and known as he was, there was enemies every which way.

Some he didn't know, some he did.

He slowly got out his car, stumbling around but keeping his guard to the best of his ability.

Kree turns around, two niggas, black mask, black hoodie he knew he had to start firing right away or they might take him first.

Pulling his 9, Kree started shooting; hitting one of the niggas straight in his face, but when it came to the other one he was too late.

Pow
Pow

Two gunshots go off, knocking Kree immediately down.

Coughing up blood, he ain't know what to do.

Kept trynna shoot back, but he just knew his time was threw.

Multiple gunshots go off, every single one hitting Kree.

From his torso to his face, neck and knees.

He died almost immediately.