𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ Somebody find cuz's new @, don't comment on here direct message me. ]

"Pedro calling," Tae spoke up making me scrunch up my face.

"Am I supposed to care; somebody shot at my cousin and I know he knows who did it," I replied, getting angry all over again.

Jay ain't do shit to nobody; she was a chill ass girl who made her money and stayed out the way.

I just find it funny how right after our meeting with Pedro, my cousin gets shot at and totals her car.

"We need this money Kree," Tae spoke again.

"Ion need shit but to find out who shot my cousin nigga," I snapped.

This made KB stand up and separate us.

"None of that — we gon handle it Kree. I promise." KB said as he looked at me.

"Exactly nigga doin too much, trynna fight me and shit," Tae mumbled.

"Devonte shut up," KB grilled him.

"Yall niggas corny, I'm finna bounce." Tae said as he started walking off.

"I'm not riding with dude, lemme drive your shit KB." I announced and KB tossed me his keys and headed out of the warehouse.

Sum wasn't right wit this Pedro nigga and I was gon find out.

Been working with this nigga since I was 13 years old .. he came around 6 years after my mama died offering me a better life and money.

I ain't have shit but the clothes on my back so I took the opportunity without a second guess.

But as years progressed, Pedro helped me make money but didn't give me a place to stay so thats when I met Kb.

KB had ties with Pedro too.. but he was only his bag boy .. which basically meant counting and bagging up all the money that was bought to the warehouse. Pedro used to think KB wasn't nun but a timid lil light skin bitch boy — but KB showed otherwise when he shot 3 men that came in and tried to rob Pedro.

He gained Pedro's respect and became one of his hitmans, just like the rest of us.

He became my right hand man .. he knew about me sleeping on the streets since I was too young to get into hotels so he offered me a place to stay — his mama welcomed me with open arms and I appreciate her more than she'll ever know. I was afraid I'd never get to experience that motherly love but she treated me just like I was her own.