𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞😘😂

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗝𝗮𝘆
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Text me when you get home Jay," Kree called out to me and I nodded my head as I dapped him up.

It was going on midnight and I promised my baby I would be back so I was just gon kick it with her for the rest of the night.

Pedro, he's like our boss in some ways; like he lets us know about hits; drug deals, shit like that and we go handle that.

I'm not as involeved as Tae, Kree and Kb but I definitely play an important role in this.

I've killed before, been shot at all of that .. but my real job is the getaway driver after we are assigned to do sum.

My pops was actually a nascar driver and over the years he taught me a lot.

I think I been driving since I was about 12 .. so 6 years now.

Sadly my pops lost his life a year ago in a fatal car crash .. its crazy how he was known for being one of the best drivers in the world just to lose his life to something he really loved.

[ I'm just giving background on Jay guys .. so if its boring, sorry. ]

My only family I got left is Kree and em .. biologically Kree is my cousin.

Kree's mama and my mama are sisters, I actually never met my mom or Kree's for that mather. She died when he was young, she was mudered but no one has been able to find her killer.

She died 14 years ago.. Kree was only 7 at the time.

No father .. so he ran the streets, I wasn't aware of what had happened; neither was my dad.

I'm sure if we knew, we would've took him in.

Thank God for KB though; his mama came to the rescue and she has treated all of us like her own.

[ I have some shit up my sleeve yall .. like y'all don't even know ]

As for my mama, my dad never exposed much about her.

He used to tell me when I was a kid, I had her eyes.

I was her literal twin.