𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 - 𝟥:𝟧𝟩 𝖯𝖬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Why exactly are you here Lorenzo?" I questioned him as he stared back at me with a sullen expression on his face

He's looked better.

"I just wanna see my son Jahnani, thats it."

Before I could say anything, Semajay came running out with Kree hot on his tail. I looked over at Renzo and he had a scowl on his face but quickly replaced it once Semajay noticed him.

"DADDY!" Maj yelled and he came running into his dads arms.

I could see Kree watching intently, he had a mug plastered on his face; could tell he wasn't feeling the ordeal but I couldn't keep Maj away from his dad.

"Jahnani, are you pregnant?" Renzo questioned me with a shocked expression on his face, "is it -," I cut him off.

"No its not yours so keep your fucking mouth shut." I mumbled and he scrunched up his face and reverted his attent back to Maj.

Thank God Kree didn't hear that, ion want him thinking this baby isn't his.

Lorenzo and I haven't had sex in so long, so ion see why he felt the need to ask if this baby was his, like I'll be damned to carry another one of his kids.

"Come in, you can play with him for a few hours," I expressed.

"A few hours? Why can't I just take him to my house." He asked genuinely confused.

"Do you not remember choking me out? Or .. sorry if I'm concerned about my son's safety." I mugged him.

He smacked his lips, "I've never harmed my son .. why would I do anything to hurt him?" His voice raised.

"Lower your voice talking to me, I said what I said. A few hours, take it or leave it."

"Come on daddy," Maj pulled Renzo to his room and a few minutes later Kree emerged from my bedroom.

"You cool with this cat hanging out like he ain't do what he did?" He questioned me.

I shrugged, "It's still his dad and I don't wanna be bitter and keep him away from him." 

"Aight, all ik is if my yb come crying to me or being hurt or upset, it will be handled. Ion care if Lorenzo his daddy or not." Kree spoke up.

"Relax, he's fine with Semajay. Does his part usually."

"That nigga be mia for how long?"

"Well I did beat him bad and you did shoot him, maybe he was in the hospital or sum." I spoke up.