𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖥𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝖺𝗒
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖥𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝖺𝗒▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I was face first in the toilet as I threw up my lunch. So far this pregnancy was kicking my ass, I was going into town today with Kree to see how far along I am.

I didn't throw up at all with Semajay, so I'm hoping this time around I'm getting a girl.

Kree walked in the bathroom and took my hair and held it while I continued to throw up.

"You aight baby?"

Baby..

I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head.

After I was done, I stood up flushed the toilet and went straight to the sink so I could brush my teeth.

"I'll be in the car," Kree spoke up as he kissed my  jaw and walked off.

After I cleaned my mouth real good; I took my hair and braided it quickly. As I grabbed my wallet; I bent down and kissed Semajay's cheek; he was laid out on the sofa with my mama.

"I love you baby, be safe." My mama smiled at me.

"I love you too and we will," bypassing everyone else I headed out to the car and turned the heat on. It was chilly today.

The car ride was silent, but Kree kept a hand on my thigh and rubbed gently as he drove, calming my nerves.

What he told me yesterday was a lot to take in, and I understand how scared he is to father another child. Its that fear of losing them again, failing them again. Kree was strong, but I noticed a different side of him when he talked about that, it definitely fucked up his mental .. but either way I had faith things would be okay.

They had to be, right?

▃▃

"The baby is so tiny," Kree mumbled as he placed his  hands  over my belly.

Come to fine out I'm a little under 7 weeks, which is exciting but scary at the same time.

Kree and I's relationship was based soley on sex and now its like we're even more connected in ways neither of us imagined anytime soon.

"You gon be my girl," Kree questioned me as we pulled up to the house.

I bit my botton lip, was it too soon?