𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐧

"I'm finna go fuck on girly from the gas station," I told Kb and Jay as I stood up and fixed my jeans

"Whats her name," Kb questioned me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion know — she saved as gas station jawn in my phone."

"What happened to bougie dick?" My cousin, Jay asked me as she made a face.

"Giiirl .. this dick is bougie. You know I'm finna strap up. Don't be in my house when I come back either." I mugged both of em as I made my way to my foyer.

I grabbed my keys and slid into my car, I was about to pull off but a text from Nani stopped me.

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙞 🖤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖾

I leaned back in my seat, contemplating on if I should slide on her or not.

𝖺𝗂𝗂, 𝖨'𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙞 🖤 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Smirking, I put my car in drive and made my way over to her crib.

Sparking a blunt in the process.

I pulled from my blunt as I continued my commute to Nani's house.

ROD Wave playing lowly in the background.

Pulling into her driveway, I put my car in park and them made my way to her front door.

As soon as she opened it, Semajay came running out.

The smell of sum cooking filled my nose, making my stomach growl.

Ion remember the last time I had a decent meal.

"Hi King!" He yelled, a big smile on his face.

Oh she wanna chill chill .. hm ok.

"Wassam youngin." I dapped him up and he pulled my hand to the back and then into a CARS themed bedroom.

"Can you play with me?" Semajay looked up with a pout on his face.

His mama was standing in the doorway, "is that cool mommy?" I looked at her and she smiled and nodded, "I'm finishing up dinner so yeah .. thats fine."