𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ Update — I Know Nani Get Hit By A Truck. I Didn't Write In Her Part Of What Happened After ... Just Skip Forward 2 Weeks Later & Here We Are Or Sum. That Was My Fault ]

"Jahnani ain't answering none of my phone calls and her moms won't let me see her," I complained as I tossed my phone across the room.

"What you do dummy," KB asked as he handed Keyi his bottle.

I smacked my lips, "fuck you mean what I do?" I mugged him.

"I mean .. you obviously did sum. Nani just don't go ghost without letting anyone know," her cousin Tae chimed in.

"Ion know — just a misunderstanding."

"Nah .. you know what I think happened, you fucking on somebody and that information got back to my cousin," Tae responded as he stood up and pulled up his sagging jeans.

"You finna do sum?" I chuckled looking back at him.

"Meet me outside, cause I feel like you think shit is a joke and thats not it."

"Bet," I stood up, never been a bitch.

I go toe to toe with any nigga, even if thats one of my niggas.

"Aye, hol up. Hold him Jay," Kb stood up as he yanked Tae back by his tshirt.

"Thats not what we finna do, but what you need to do is own to ya mistakes if you did step out on her, simple." He explained looking at me.

Tae was ready to rumble and so was I, niggas not slick.

I lunged at him, tackling him to the ground and this caused Kb to stumble and his gun to go off.

In that moment, everyone froze.

We all looked around at each other and my eyes widened seeing Tae holding on to his side.

No, no, no.

"TAE!" Kb yelled and I stared at him wide eyed as I quickly pulled out my phone to call 911.

Not like this man..

"I'm sorry Tae .. don't do this bro."

"I need an ambulance at 1550 Rotham Dr."

( made up name 🙃 )

After I hung up my phone, I tore some of my tshirt and tied it around his wound.

It was bleeding profusely and I wasn't prepared to deal with all this right now.

Jay had a crying Keyi in her arms, with tears running down her face.

After what seemed like forever, an ambulance pulled up and banged on my door.

Tae was unconscious at this point and I wasn't sure what he fate was going to be.

I wasn't ready for the outcome, I just knew I wanted my brother to be okay.

▃▃

Sotting in the waiting room, Tae's mama was hysterical and just holding onto her chest as she paced around the hospital room.

We been here for 2 hours and no updates at all.

I was getting anxious as hell.

Nani ain't look at me once since she been in here, but I ain't surprised.. she just ain't fucking with me.

Semajay though, ran over to me and placed his head on my lap.

"King, is he going to be okay?" He looked up at me with his big brown, sad eyes.

"I hope so," I mumbled as I pulled him fully on my lap.

He leaned his head on my chest and just sighed deeply.

I felt so bad .. I don't know how to feel at all.

Several minutes go by and a chubby doctor comes out and she has a solemn expression on my face making me tense up completely.

Mama Tanya walks up to the doctor and so did everyone else.

"Family of Devonte Peterson?" she questioned as she looked over at each of us.

"I'm his mother."

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but .. the bullet ripped through some vital organs and ultimately he bled out. I am so sorry for your loss."

Nani's mama held onto mama Tanya as she cried into her arms.

My heart dropped, thinking about how all this is going right now.

A simple acident, turned deadly.

Nani looked up at me and the puffiness in her eyes made my heart hurt.

She slowly walked towards me and placed her head in my chest.

She bawled her eyes out, making me sigh deepy My poor baby yo.

This loss just hit different.. I couldn't believe this shit man.

Kb stood up in the corner with a frown on his face.

He looked like he wanted to cry, but I could tell he was trying his best to hold it in.

I let a few tears fall .. but nun major. I couldn't show weakness, I had to be strong for everybody else.

I had to carry my brothers casket, sum I wasn't prepared for... but honestly I had to do what I had to do.

"You can see the body when you're ready," a nurse came out and spoke before she lead mama Tanya and my mama to the hospital room.

"I love you Nani .. I know we not on good terms but I do. I'm gon be here for you if you need me."

She didn't say anything, she just sniffled in my chest .. making me feel horrible all over again.

This shit wasn't supposed to happen.

I won't be updating for a while.

Just not until I get the results back for my son guys, so thats about a month or so from now.

Its just kept me so anxious and I truly am struggling with writing anything.

Love yall always 🤞🏾💙