𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

Its been a few years since Kree's death, when Nani found out she was devasted.

A few weeks after his funeral, she soon found out she was carrying his child, yet again.

A little boy this time who she named Elijah Anthony Kozart.

A little boy she couldn't keep, for that he reminded her too much of Kree and it hurt her to the core.

His death was something she didn't think she could endure.

First her cousin, then her baby, Kree and soon after her mother.

Life was hitting her so hard, she felt she like things wouldn't get better.

She couldn't smile, eat or even function properly for that she was so distraught with all the recent loss she has endured.

Little Elijah was three when Nani decided she had to put him up for adoption.

Instead of just letting a stranger adopt him, Kree's best friend, KB decided to take him for that it was only right.

He couldn't let little Kree grow up in a foster home, shit could be damaging to anyone, especially a young black child.

Being unable to really function on her own anymore, Nani checked herself in the nut house for she had many thoughts of killing herself.

Something she felt she would do soon so she and Kree could be together once again.

Many people thought the birth of baby Elijah would help her cope but all it did was make things worse.

She loved him, but she knew she couldn't properly care for him the right way.

This also resulted in her leaving behind her son, Semajay who by the way ended up moving in with his dad.

Jahnani was damaged beyond repair ... so one fatal night she decided to end it all.

Creating a noose and wrapping it around her neck, she wrapped it around a pipe and stood on a chair then let go.

Instantly she suffocated herself and died of asphyxiation by hanging.

This was the only way she felt like she could heal .. if only she knew that there was help out there.

If only she was strong enough, but she just couldn't.

She couldn't do it anymore.

If only she fought a little harder.

If only....

This Hoe At 100k so thank yall 💙

— I was tired of writing this tbh ngl.
This jawn started to drag and ion like that.
Anyway, this book is complete.
Thanks for all the love and support. ☝🏾
Ill never understand how folks can write 50+ plus parts for a book, that shit start to get repetitive.
Shout out to yall cause I would neva 😭😭😭