𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟤:𝟤𝟧 𝖯𝖬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 —  𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟤:𝟤𝟧 𝖯𝖬 ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Groaning, I woke up to banging at my front door.

I got up and started walking all angry towards the door, "who the fuck is it!" I yelled.

"Open the door Jahnani." It was Lorenzo.

I smacked my lips and opened the door, moments later he bum rushed me and wrapped his hands firmly around my throat.

I tried to fight him off, but he had lifted my body off the ground and my feet were dangling as I struggled to breathe.

"L-lorenzo," I wheezed out, "please."

He looked at me with so much hate in his face and eyes, after squeezing me a minute longer he dropped me and I started coughing as I tried to regain my breath.

Thank god baby boy was with my mama.

I placed a hand over my throat and hissed feeling tenderness.

"W-why?" I stuttered as I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Why? Bitch you out here fucking Kree, the fuck is wrong with you? I swear to God I'll literally kill you and make that shit look like an accident," he threatened as he stood over me.

Still struggling to breath, I slowly stood up and stared back at him.

Looking to my left, I seen Semajay's wooden bat.

This was my chance to beat this man like he beat on me, running towards it; I yanked it and swung hitting Lorenzo directly in his jaw.

That only made him angrier.

He started coming towards me so I kept swinging, I just swung and swung until I couldn't anymore.

I dropped the bat and walked over Lorenzo's body.

I wasn't sure if he was dead, but I didn't care.

I dug in his pockets and found two pre-rolled blunts while he laid on his back, knocked the hell out.

Grabbing them I took one and lit it at my stove and then went in my living room and sat down.

I leaned back and started smoking the blunt, not caring Lorenzo was passed out cold in my foyer.

I was tired of him beating me, I didn't deserve that.

I grabbed my sons tablet and FaceTimed Kree.

He answered on the second ring, "hol up — nani calling me," he said to somebody in the background.

His handsome face came into the screen.

"Wa- why you crying Jahnani?" He questioned me as he looked back at me through the camera, "and you smoking? I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and I tossed the tablet on the couch as I continued inhaling the sweet tasting kush.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YO NANI, Its Kree!" I heard his voice, I didn't bother to respond, he'll find me.

Walking into the living room, he scrunched up his face, "why that nigga passed out in ya foyer and why is their blood on that bat?" He inquired as he came and sat next to me.

I shrugged, "he choked me so I defended myself — did I kill him?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

That was still my sons father.

"No, but he choked you? I'm boutta kill him now." Kree pulled out his glock 9, but I stopped him and he looked at me confused.

"What?"

"It ain't worth it, just get him out my house please."

"Ain't worth it, my ass." Kree mumbled as he stood up and before I could blink I heard a gunshot and a loud groan.

Sighing, I leaned back on the couch, "did you kill him?"

"No .. but he's been warned." Kree called out.

I heard my front door close and probably about 20 minutes later, Kree returns. 

"Where'd you take him?" I played with my fingers as I sat on the couch crisscrossed.

"To the trash, where his bitch ass belong. You good, come here." He pulled me into his lap and ran his hands through my hair.

"Somebody told him we were having sex, do you?"

"No — nobody even knows we fucking. All my peoples know is that we chill from time to time. You tell your messy ass friends?"

"I talked to Jimia and Erika about it a little bit, like doing it but never actually saying we did."

He scrunched up my face, "I hate girls, they talk too much. Bet it was one of em— took the lil information you gave and ran with it, cause he ain't hear shit from me. Ion even like his bitch ass."

Instead of arguing, I just laid my head on Kree's chest and listen to his stead heartbeat.

He wrapped both arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead, "I gotchu mama."

"I know," I mumbled as I got comfortable.

I just wanted to sleep — so thats exactly what I did.

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 😘