𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝟣 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝟣 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"At this point, I just assume it don't matter where we go, your pops gon find us," Kb spoke up.

I frowned up my face, "that nigga ain't my pops, fuck all that.. that nigga dead, simple." I replied, getting up, using my crutches to assist me.

My walk is getting better, but I'm still having trouble and I got a slight mumur so it concerns me.. but overall a nigga cool.

"You can't kill a nigga like me," I spoke loudly as I made my way into my room.

Nani and lil Maj was knocked out sleep, and day by day her belly was getting bigger and bigger.. ion know but a nigga geeked to be having another child.

She was about 12 weeks along now ... and I just knew if I wanted things to be better for me and my future kin, I needed to end all this shit once and for all.

I feel like once you realize that thug life won't get you anywhere but in a casket or in jail and I ain't want that life.

Nani shuffled a little in the bed and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Bae," she called out, wiping her eyes.

"Wassup mama," I replied.

"Water please," her sleepy voice mumbled out.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed her a water and some cheese crackers, something she been craving for about 2 weeks now.

As I'm walking towards the room, there's a knock at my door.. making me stop in my tracks.

KB, Jay and Tae both looked up at me, hands on their tools, ready to blow.

I nodded at Kb and he stood up, seeing who was at the door.

He smacked his lips, "it ain't nobody but Jimia's dumb ass,"

"Tell her to leave, she ain't even welcome here." I went into the room, handed Nani her stuff and leaned down so I could kiss her lips.

"I love you," I told her .. something I been saying a lot more often.

I just really want her to know, I really love her big headed ass.

She smiled, "I love you too, I'm gon lay back down."

I nodded my head and pecked her cheek then walked back out to the living room and this bitch Jimia looked a mess.

Hair all fucked up, she had scratches and open wounds all over her body, her eyes were bloodshot red and she looked extremely off that shit.

I huffed.