Minato x Reader (Lemon)

Okay before we get started with this lemon I made a new book called "Dark Paradise". It's a modern AU Sasuke x Reader book. Please go check it out if you want to!

HIGHLY REQUESTED, so I decided to make this first. I know y'all been waiting for this so here it comes.

_____________________

[Modern AU]
Third Person's POV

"I'm home!" (Y/N) announced as she entered their shared apartment with her boyfriend. The smell of (fav food) was in the air making her mouth water, she took her shoes off and as soon as she saw her yellow-haired boyfriend in her pink apron a smile appeared on her face. "Welcome home!" He greeted walking up towards her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"How was work?" Minato helped her take her coat off and hung it at the coat rack. "Ugh. It was terrible! I had to meet so many deadlines, there was drama again between my two co-workers and I really want to punch my boss in the face for being such an asshole." (Y/N) groaned.

Minato let out a low chuckled and clasped his hands on her shoulders "How about after we eat dinner I'll make you a nice bath so you can relax." He suggested while giving her a massage. (Y/N) turned around and grinned at him "That would be great babe." She wrapped her arms around his neck and tiptoed and kissed him on his lips.

After a nice dinner, Minato headed to the bathroom to make (Y/N) the best bath she'll ever have in her whole life. Minato filled the tub with warm water and added some bubbles, he then sprinkled some rose petals on it and added some of her (fave scent) scented oil in. He also made sure to light up some scented candles, put the lights on dim and prepared her a cup of wine, making the whole atmosphere look very romantic. When (Y/N) entered the bathroom she gasped "Minato! This is amazing!" she said and looked around.

There was a small smile on Minato's lips as he walked over to her, he untied her robe for her and she let it fall down her shoulders effortlessly leaving her completely naked. "Your bath is ready, princess." He teased, he knew (Y/N) hated it when he calls him princess because she thinks it's such a girly nickname but that doesn't mean it'll stop him from treating her like one.

"Stop calling me that." She rolled her eyes at him playfully then wrapped her arms around his neck "Wan to join me and help me destress?" she bit her lip and stared at him seductively.  Minato let out a small chuckle and moved his face closer to her until their foreheads were touching each other. "I hard to say no when you're staring at me like that already naked," he replied.

"Good." (Y/N) smiled "Would you like me to help you undress?" she teased playing with the button of his pants with her finger. "Please." he smiled. (Y/N) nodded and took his shirt off she placed wet kisses on his muscular chests, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers while continuously gawking at his body.

Minato entered the tub first and (Y/N) lowered herself in the tub sitting on his lap. When the warm water hit her body she let out a low moan and relaxed her back against his chest. Minato rested his chin on (Y/N)'s shoulder and ran his hands all over her body "Feel relaxed now?" he whispered. "Mhmm." She nodded and closed her eyes as Minato started playing with her breasts, he squeezed and traced the outline of her nipples in circular motions with his fingers making her breath hitch.

Minato then proceeded to kiss her neck from behind, sending shivers down her spine as he licked and nibbled on her soft spot. "Minato~! Play with me." she moaned, grabbing one of his hand and moved it over to the entrance of her womanhood not caring if she sounded desperate. (Y/N) spread her legs and Minato saw this as his signal to place his fingers inside her. He started off by rubbing two fingers on her clit in circular motions making (Y/N)'s breath hitch and when he got bored doing this he inserted his fingers inside her, making it easily slip in her while (Y/N) moaned his name out loud.