Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)

(a/n: okay first of all can we talk about this art work by @buchimake004 on twitter... Just look how fine Kakashi is!)

I'm sorry it took me so long to type a Kakashi one, but here you go! Hope you like it.

-----

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The bed I was lying on was very comfortable, the sheets were very soft, the blanket draped over me smelled glorious, it felt like I was laying on a bed made out of clouds. I shuffled to the warm spot on the bed, then a strong pair of arms reached out to wrap around my waist, I let the warmness take over my whole body, and let myself be comfortable.

Wait... That's weird...

My bed feels too comfortable, my bed is never this comfortable....

And why is someone wrapping their arms around my waist? I live alone...

I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the white ceiling, I don't remember having a white ceiling I had a (f/c) ceiling.

I turned to look around me and I wasn't in my bedroom, this room didn't seem familiar to me. I looked under the sheets, and I was only wearing my underwear. I WAS ALMOST NAKED! I looked at the body right next to me, and he was also only wearing his underwear.

Oh no I did it again, I got drunk and passed out... AGAIN! But this time it was worse because instead of passing out on my doorstep I was in another man's room.

I quickly wrapped the blanket around me, and turned to my side, my eyes widened in shock when I saw who was laying right next to me. OUR CAPTAIN! TEAM RO'S CAPTAIN! KAKASHI HATAKE.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? HOW DID I END UP HERE?

"Morning (Y/N)." he said in his sleepy voice, his face was so close to mine I could feel him breathing on my face. The silver-haired man, didn't seem to be bothered that we were cuddling in his bed, almost naked.
"K-Kakashi-taichou?" I asked, my voice shaking. I'm still confused how I ended up in our team captain's bed.
"How are you feeling? Do you have a headache?" He asked still in his sleepy voice and his eyes closed, he pulled me closer to his body and buried his head to the crook of my neck.

"I-i'm f-fine." I stuttered, I waited until Kakashi would do something, like push me off the bed or something, because we've never been this close before but he didn't seem to be bothered that we were both almost naked and cuddling in his bedroom.
"I'm glad you're fine (Y/N)." He yawned.

I looked at the silver-haired man who had his arm wrapped around my waist comfortably and still had his eyes closed. If he's not bothered cuddling each other almost half naked then that means something definitely happened last night. My heart started beating so fast thinking about what I could've possibly done last night that I ended up in this situation, I was nervous.

There was a reason why I was nervous, first because if I slept with our captain that would be very unprofessional especially for someone like me who's an Anbu who's expected to take their jobs seriously. Second, because I'm a virgin, not that I cared about losing my virginity but if I did I want to at least remember how my first time went. And last, because I had the biggest crush on our captain, everybody in Team Ro knew about it, except for the captain itself. Who knows what I said to him last night?

"C-captain, w-we didn't do anything last night did we?" I asked, it took all my courage to ask that question. The silver-haired man let out a small laugh, finally opening his eyes and raised his head to face me our noses touching each other.
"(Y/N), don't tell me you forgot what happened last night?" he whispered, his morning voice sounded more attractive than his normal voice.