Sasuke x Sarada x Reader (Halloween Special)

(a/n: Since Halloween is coming very soon I just decided to make this... It's pretty random but I hope you'll like it.)

-------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I shuffled closer to Sasuke burying my face on his the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. Sasuke grabbed my leg that was resting on his waist and slowly caressed it, the blanket was all tangled around our body.

"Can we stay like this all day?" He asked, I slowly opened my eyes and he was already staring at me with those onyx-eyes that I've always loved.
"I wish, but I promised Sarada we are going trick or treating today." I said running his hair through my fingers.
"We?" He asked, there was a nervous look on his face.
"WE." I smirked, he let out a groan making me chuckle.

If there was one thing that Sasuke absolutely hated, it was Halloween. Sasuke hated seeing people dress up as something or somebody else, he thinks it's pathetic. He doesn't understand why people pay to enter a haunted house just to get themselves scared; he always says 'there are other things to be scared about' or 'ghosts don't scare me' and 'I've seen a lot more scarier things than a man with his head chopped off.' Don't even get him started with the candies, he absolutely hates anything that was sweet, and he doesn't see the point of trick or treat.

Halloween was just a stupid childish holiday for Sasuke and he refuse to participate in any activity that has to do with it.

"(Y/N), I didn't agree to anything like this. I'm staying at home today. You and Sarada can go trick or treating without me." He said with a bitter attitude, we both heard footsteps towards our bedroom, then the door flung open. Our 8-year-old daughter, Sarada, entered the room with a very excited look on her face.

"Well then... Good luck telling that to Sarada." I said and smiled at him.
"Mama! Papa! Are you ready for today?" Sarada said jumping on Sasuke's stomach making him grunt as she bounced up and down.

"Sarada, about that... I might not come today." Sasuke said unapologetically, the smile on Sarada's face was immediately replaced with a frown.
"But why? All the kids at my school are celebrating Halloween with their whole family. I don't get to see you often because you're always out of the village, this is the one time I get to be with my whole family and now your to abandon me and mama again." Sarada said trying to guilt trip Sasuke, I was laughing on the inside, knowing what Sarada was trying to do.

"I'm working tonight Sarada." He lied, "I'm sorry Sarada, maybe next time." He smiled and poked her forehead.
"Fine, I guess I'm just going with mama and be that one kid without a papa again. Even Boruto said his papa is taking them trick or treating and he's the Hokage." She said crossing her arms and pouted.

Sasuke looked at me and sweat dropped but I just shrugged and acted like I didn't know what Sarada was doing.
"Oh that's right! I remember I finished my work last night. Looks like I can come after all." Sasuke said, and the excitement on Sarada's face was back.
"YAY! Thank you papa! I'm going to take a shower now! I'm so excited for today!" she said and jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I grinned at Sasuke and gave him a 'I-knew-you-were-going-to-say-yes' look and there was an annoyed look on his face, he was pouting and had his arms crossed like a little kid. "Shut up." he said, "I love you." I said, "Hn. Whatever." He replied.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek before getting out of bed and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

---------

I zipped up my thigh high boots, put on the cat ears headband, and finished my look with a red lipstick. I took one last glance on the mirror, the black leather jumpsuit brought out all my curves, I was dressed up as cat woman.