Sasuke x Reader x Itachi (Engaged)

Third Person's P.O.V.

[ 8 YEARS AGO ]

"What's the matter (Y/N)? You scared?" Sasuke teased, looking at (Y/N) who's legs were shaking as she looked at the huge tree in front of her.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at him, "N-no! Why would I be scared?" she stuttered.

"Come on try it. It's easy, just focus the chakra on your feet then climb. Just like this." Sasuke said. He focused the chakra on his feet and walked up the tree, he stayed on the trunk for about five seconds before falling back down and landing on his feet.

"I can't control my chakra properly yet but we'll train together and I'll beat you to the top." he challenged. (Y/N) nodded then looked at the tree then swallowed, "So you are scared!" Sasuke teased.

(Y/N) playfully punched him on his arm, "I-I'm not scared. I- I'm just scared of falling." she said quietly. Sasuke chuckled and shook his head, "Right I forgot that you're a ninja who's scared of heights." he teased and (Y/N) crossed her arms and pouted.

Sasuke just laughed at her and suddenly stopped when he noticed the serious look on (Y/N)'s face.

"Sasuke, please don't let me fall," she said looking into his black orbs.
"Never," he replied, walking towards her and poked her forehead.

[ PRESENT TIME ]

(Y/N) raised her hand on the air to look at the engagement ring on her finger once again.
"I can't stop smiling! I can't believe I'm getting married!" She jumped excitedly into her fiancé's arms.

"We..." Itachi corrected, "We're getting married!" he said twirling her around and placing a kiss on her forehead before putting her down. Itachi was just as happy as her you could tell by the way he was smiling at her.

"I can't wait to tell Sasuke!" (Y/N) said never taking her eyes off the ring.
"Well, Sasuke's coming home today from his mission. They're on their way to back the village now, he'll be here soon." Itachi didn't even finish his sentence and (Y/N) was already by the door putting her shoes on.

Itachi chuckled and walked towards her "Let's wait for him at the gate!" (Y/N) said excitedly, grabbing Itachi's hands and dragging him out of their house.

If (Y/N) could pick one Uchiha she could have fun with it was Sasuke, she would pick him in a heartbeat because she was his best friend. They had a friendship like no one else in Konoha, she respected him and he respected her. If one falls the other will always be there to catch them.

Since (Y/N) and Sasuke grew up together everybody thought they would end up together because of how close they were but (Y/N) fell in love with Itachi and he had her whole heart.

Sometimes Itachi was jealous of their relationship because Sasuke could easily make (Y/N) laugh and smile but he doesn't think too much about it because he trusts them. Both (Y/N) and Sasuke knew better than to break his trust, besides it was Itachi that made (Y/N) truly happy.

The couple were walking together along the streets of Konoha holding hands towards the gates. (Y/N) grin got bigger as she saw a familiar figure out the gate and as soon as Sasuke saw her and Itachi his lips curled up into a smile.

Sasuke was walking towards them accompanied by Team 7 he barely made it to the entrance of the village when (Y/N) ran towards him with arms wide open, "Sasuke!!" she yelled and threw herself at Sasuke.

He caught her in his arms and (Y/N) arms wrapped her arms around his neck. Sasuke grabbed her by the waist as he pulled her in a tight hug, lifting her up with her feet slightly dangling off the ground. "I was only gone for three days and you missed me that much?" Sasuke teased, making her laugh.