Itachi x Reader x Sasuke (Arranged Marriage)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. This was just sitting on my drafts and I decided to publish it. 

________________________

Itachi's P.O.V.

I hugged (Y/N) closer to my chest feeling her warmth on my skin, I ran my fingers through her hair and bathed in her scent, enjoying the few more minutes I had with her before my mission. If I could, I would choose to cuddle with (Y/N) rather than going to my missions.

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open smiling as she looked up with me with her (e/c) eyes. 

"Morning, Itachi." She whispered snuggling to my chest.  
"Good morning gorgeous," I  pressed a kiss on her forehead. (Y/N) tilted her head upwards leaning for a kiss but it was interrupted when my bedroom door opened. 

"Nii-san! Nee-chan! Wake up!!" Sasuke said running excitedly towards us and jumping in between me and (Y/N), separating us instantly. 

"Nii-san will go shuriken training with me today?" He asked excitedly bouncing up and down on the bed. As much as I would like to I can't because I was going to be on a mission. I poked him on his forehead with my fingers "I'm sorry Sasuke, maybe next time."

Sasuke's pouted while rubbing the red mark on his forehead, "Ow! Nii-san you always say that but it never happens!" He started sulking. 

"I know Sasuke but I have an important mission today." I explained.
"Hn. Whatever!" He pouted and looked away. 

"What about you spend time with (Y/N) today? She can train with you, right babe?" I looked at (Y/N) at the same time Sasuke looked at her with excitement in his eyes. "Really? Nee-chan will you really training with me?"

"Of course Sasuke!" She said giving him a closed eyed smile. 

"Yay!" Sasuke said jumping into (Y/N)'s arms and hugging her, she hugged her back and Sasuke poked his tongue out at me, "Nii-san I'm stealing (Y/N) from you! You better watch out." He threatened, making me and (Y/N) chuckle.

We got out of bed and had breakfast, "Itachi, don't forget about the meeting tonight. You have to be there." father said and I nodded. 

"I'm off to my mission." I said and stood up.
"Before you go I need to talk to you and (Y/N)." Father said, both me and (Y/N) shot each other looks and I went back to seat beside (Y/N). 

I looked at my mother and she tried to avoid my gaze.

"(Y/N), Itachi, the relationship between you two has to stop." Father said he had his arms crossed in front of him with that stern look on his face as always, my mother put her hand on his shoulder, "Fugaku, this is not the-" she said but father shook her hand off his shoulders.

"As the head of the Uchiha clan, I get to decide what's best for our clan. I already decided who Itachi is going to marry, she's the daughter of a very powerful clan. If you marry her, their family will become a great ally." 

Everyone on the table was silent, even Sasuke who was just a kid seem to understand what was happening had his head down. 

"Father, I mean no disrespect but I have to refuse. I love (Y/N)." I said bowing my head respectfully.

"Itachi, I wasn't asking. I know both of you are still too young to get married but I'm telling this right now while it still early and things are still not serious between you. I'm sure (Y/N) understands. Don't you (Y/N)?" Father said looking at (Y/N). I looked at her and I could tell that this was a shock to her too, we had no idea that this was going to happen.

My hand curled into a ball under the table and I could feel anger rising over me, I wanted to tell my father that we love each other. He was right that me and (Y/N) were still too young to be thinking about marriage but things between me and her are serious, I love (Y/N) and she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I was about to snap when (Y/N) grabbed my hand under the table and gave it a little squeeze.