Sasuke x Reader (Toxic Relationship)

a/n: Contains a lot of swearing. I just made this for fun, and also I'm not trying to encourage toxic relationships and all that

Also I don't have anything against Sakura, so if you're a Sakura stan please don't come for me... I just wrote this stuff about her because you know.... plot.

Anyway, enjoy and I hope you like this.

-------

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"I'm home!" I said as I entered the house to let (Y/N) know that I was here, she didn't respond so I just assumed she was busy in the kitchen or cleaning the house. Once I got to the bedroom, I took my clothes off piece by piece dropped them on the ground and and jumped in bed to take a nap after a long day at work. I closed my eyes, and slowly dozed off to sleep.

I heard the bedroom door open and (Y/N) entered, I opened my eyes to take a peak still feeling sleepy and (Y/N)  was grinning while she took her clothes of and jumped in bed laying right next to me. I cuddled her, my hand wrapped around her waist and and my head buried on the crook of her neck, I started kissing her neck lazily. (Y/N) noticed my lazy kisses stopped me from kissing her.

"Just relax and let me do all the work." she said and winked at me and went under the blanket and started going down on me. I was so close to finishing when I felt something burning on my right cheek.

"Wake up!" (Y/N) screamed, it was faint sound but it irritated me.

"I said wake the fuck up!" (Y/N) screamed again, and this time I felt her hand slap me at the same spot on my face making me sit up. I looked at (Y/N) who was fully dressed, shehad an angry look on her face. I was confused at first, but when I finally came to my senses, I realized that I have been dreaming. I looked out the window it was already dark outside, then I looked at the clock 7:00 pm. Great.

"What the fuck was that for?" I yelled back at her, she didn't even flinch.

(Y/N) was holding my phone, she's been snooping around my phone again while I was asleep. (Y/N) went through my phone, scrolled through our group chat and there was photo of me and my workmate, Sakura that Naruto sent. There wasn't anything wrong with the photo, except that I had an arm around shoulder and she had her arm around my waist, I just knew that (Y/N) was mad about this.

"Who is this?" (Y/N) said, pure jealousy on her eyes, as she held my phone on my face.

"That's Sakura. My workmate." I replied and rolled my eyes, I was also mad  because she was on my phone snooping again, after I told her to stop. It just shows that she doesn't trust me.

"Are you cheating on me?" she asked.

I wasn't cheating on her but either way she was going to get mad at me,  if I said no she wouldn't believe me, if I said yes she'll probably end up killing me. I was going to answer but (Y/N) cut me off.
"You are aren't you? Fucking asshole." She yelled and jumped out of bed.

I rolled my eyes at my silly girlfriend, and went to her and hug her from behind, I slowly started kissing her neck.

"Will you please calm down? She's just my workmate I promise." I whispered in her ear and started the sweet-spot on her neck, sometimes this works to calm her down, but she pushed me away.
"Bullshit! Work mate my ass, why do you have your arm wrapped around her shoulders then?" She said.

"I-" I started to explain, but she cut me off again.
"Maybe you should just leave and go with her!" she yelled back at me and started pushing me over and over again.

I snapped. I was also angry.

"You know what maybe I will!" I yelled back to (Y/N).

"Great!" she said.

Naruto x Reader One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara