Bodyguard!Itachi x Mafia's daughter!Reader

(A/n: this was not requested by anybody, and the idea just popped in my mind when I was at work, so I had to type it.)

———
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My private jet landed airport and as I stepped out I inhaled the fresh air and there was a smirk on my face. This is exactly where I want to be.

I was in Paris, I was here because back in my hometown, (your hometown), my father was dealing with some bad guys. I had to fly all the way here to get away from all the chaos, for my safety. I was happy that I was here because I get to leave (your hometown), but at the same time, I hated it, because I spend most of my days locked in a hotel room eating room service food when I should be out there exploring the city.

I was greeted by three private cars, with a man in a suit with long black hair that didn't look familiar to me and my butler Shizune, walked towards me and handed me her phone. I knew exactly who was on the phone, my dad.

"Hello darling, did you land safely?" He asked.
"Yes daddy. Will you be joining me tonight?" I replied.
" I will darling, I just have to finish a few things, and I'll fly straight away once I'm done."
"You promise?"
"I promise baby. Now listen to what Shizune says, I told her everything you need to know. I gotta go. I love you."
"Okay. I love you too."

The call ended and I gave the phone back to Shizune, and I looked at her to hear what she has to say.

"(Y/N), your dad has orders to stay in the penthouse until he gets here." She said.
"Of course," I said bitterly and rolling my eyes.
"There's another thing, your dad hired you a new bodyguard." She said.

A new bodyguard? Again? I know that my dad's business was pretty risky but I hated having bodyguards because I can take care of myself. I was trained to shoot since I was 5, and I will never hesitate to shoot someone if I know they're bad guys, I can protect myself.

"I don't need a new bodyguard," I replied.
"Well, you have no choice. It's your father's order." Shizune said.
"Shizune please!!" I begged, although Shizune was my butler we became pretty close and we started being best friends, she was the only person who can handle my attitude. I was homeschooled and was rarely allowed to leave the house. My group of "friends" consisted of the maids, the butlers and the cook.

"Sorry (Y/N), just following your father's orders." She signalled the long-haired guy to come forward.
"This is your new bodyguard, I'll leave the introductions to you." She smiled.

The long-haired guy smiled, "Hello I'm Itachi Uchiha, I'll be your new bodyguard from now own." He said and extended arm his to shake my hands. 
"Hello Itachi Uchiha, I'm-" I paused for a while looked at him from head to toe "-not interested" I said with a smile.
Itachi ignored my bitchy attitude towards him, "I'm looking forward to being your bodyguard." 

"We'll see about that." I said with a smirk and walked away towards the car, and hopped at the back seat.
I heard Shizune apologised to Itachi, "Sorry she's usually like that to all her bodyguards." She said.

Look forward to being my bodyguard? We'll see about that Itachi. I'm looking forward to how long you'll stay as my bodyguard.

There's a reason why I always have new bodyguard's all the time, because like I said I didn't need one and my craziness made all of them quit. Itachi is my 12th bodyguard this year and it's only March.