Player!Sasuke x Reader

(A/n: I know some of you  guys are waiting for me to make another one shot of Sasuke and (Y/N) raising Sarada as parents but I am running out of ideas. I really don't know what to write.

But for now please enjoy this. This is a one shot of the Sasuke in Tenten's infinite tsukuyomi dream. So he will be very ooc.
____________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Alright! I'll see you tonight at 7pm don't be late!" Sakura said waving goodbye as we parted ways.

We just got home from our mission and since we've been out of the village for 3 days straight we all decided to hangout tonight and have a small barbeque party with Team 10 and Team 8. I let out a breath of relief and put my hands in my pocket and walked the streets of Konoha.

While walking I my ninja instincts kicks in and I had a feeling I was being followed. I turned around and checked the sidewalks, the trees, and the bushes but there was no one there. Since I was tired I just shrugged it off and carried on walking. The bushes behind me ruffled once again and this time for sure I knew I was being followed.

"Who's there?" I yelled putting my guard up, then suddenly a raven-haired boy went appeared from the bushes holding a red rose his eyes gleaming with passion.
"(Y/N)! This is for you!" Sasuke said holding the rose and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and cringed, "Go find someone else to bother Sasuke." I said, turned around and carried on walking completely ignoring the cheap flirt that was following me.

"Ahh, you're always so cold... But that's what I like about you, my cute little kitten." Sasuke said making me almost throw up.

I tried ignoring him like I usually do but Sasuke just never gives up. He follows me wherever I go and I have to deal with his silly attempts to flirt with me EVERYDAY.

If Sasuke wasn't such a flirt I would've acknowledged him, but no, he literally flirts with every girl in this village. I have to admit he was good looking and he took advantage of that because he has almost half of the girls in this village giving him heart eyes. But nope not me.

Sasuke followed behind me the more time he spent with me, the more I wanted to punch him on the face.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!" I snapped and turned around to look at the Uchiha, instead of looking at his face my eyes focused on the necklace that he was holding.

The necklace was very familiar and my hand instantly reached for my neck my eyes widened in shock when I realised that the necklace he was holding was mine.

"Why? How? What are you doing with my necklace?! Give it back! You thief!" I yelled trying to snatch the necklace from him but Sasuke's reflex was fast, he raised his hand and swiftly dodged as I tried to snatch it from him.

Sasuke was laughing and enjoying watching me struggle reach for the necklace, he shook his head. "(Y/N) my love, I may be a thief but I only steal hearts." Sasuke said blowing a kiss.

A vein popped out my head, "Sasuke Uchiha if you don't give me back my necklace I swear I am going to hit you!" I said clenching my fist I was shaking in anger.

I wasn't the type of person that gets easily mad but when it comes to Sasuke he could easily push all my buttons at the same time.

The necklace that he also had belonged to my mother who passed away when I was five and it was the only thing that I have that reminded me of her and it's very important to me.

There was a big smile on Sasuke's face, "Alright (Y/N), my kitten, hit me!" he said spreading his arms wide open. "Hit me with the power of your love!" he said closing his eyes.