Naruto x Reader (Birthday)

A/n: It's about time we have a Naruto x Reader one shot. 

For those who sent requests, I apologize I've been very busy, I'm working on them and slowly making progress

For those who sent requests, I apologize I've been very busy, I'm working on them and slowly making progress. For now, please enjoy this. 

-----------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Just leave me alone!" (Y/N) said slamming the bedroom door behind her and locking it before Naruto could get in.

"What kind of boyfriend forgets about his girlfriends birthday?" She muttered to herself as she aggressively fluffed the pillows and jumping in bed.

"(Y/N) please... I'm sorry I forgot it was your birthday today! I'll make it up to you, let's go to Ichiraku's for some ramen. You can have as many bowls as you want." Naruto said while knocking on the door.

"All the shops are closed! It's 10 pm!" (Y/N) said plugging her earphones on.
"Oh... Well then I'll make you some ramen! I'll even make you some of those special ramens! Just please come outside." He begged but (Y/N) was really mad.

(Y/N) gave him the whole day to remember it was her birthday today, their living room was literally full of presents from (Y/N)'s friends, she even hinted it out but Naruto was oblivious, which brings them in this situation.

"I don't care about you and your stupid ramen! I'm going to bed! You're sleeping on the couch!" (Y/N) said, she put her music on full volume, dropped back on bed, and shut her eyes.

For Naruto going against a battle with Pein, Madara, or even the Otsutsuki was no sweat. He could easily deal with them. However, when it comes to an angry (Y/N) he was absolutely terrified. He was starting to panic, palms sweaty, rapid heart beat, he didn't know what he was going to do about his angry girlfriend that locked herself in their bedroom.

Naruto is not the type of person who's good at the whole relationship stuff, so when it comes to things like this he often goes to Jiraiya to teach him some "love techniques", which rarely works on (Y/N) because half of it are not really decent. If not he would simply go to Sakura for relationship advice and surprisingly her advices are really helpful.

"Come on baby, please just open the door. Can we at least spend the last 2 hours of your birthday together?" Naruto asked, he's been knocking for five minutes straight but he was completely shut off by (Y/N). He thought about just breaking the door open but he already did that a couple of times and it made their fights worse.

Naruto sighed and leaned his back on the door and slid down until he was sitting on the floor.
"I'm an idiot." he muttered to his self, "But I'm not giving up yet! I'll make sure to make it up to you (Y/N)! Just wait til' tomorrow you'll have the biggest surprise!" Naruto said clapping both hands on his cheeks and standing up.

Naruto ran towards Sakura's house for help the lights in her room were off but that doesn't mean he was going to stop. Naruto climbed on her balcony and tapped on the sliding door, Sakura who was already on her pj's opened the door with an annoyed look on her face.