Sasuke x Reader (Lemon V)

Read this: This is a chapter from my other book "Dark Paradise" 

Why am I adding this to my one shot book? Because I can. JK. Because some of you have been asking for another Sasuke lemon and this chapter is a lemon. 

And also because I'm promoting that book. So go read it, if you want. Trust me the story will start slow but it gets better every chapter (well, that's what I think.)

Anyway, here you guys go. There will be slight spoilers (?) 

_____________________

"Sasuke!!"

(Y/N) moaned his name at the top of her lungs, completely overwhelmed as Sasuke pounded into her, hard.

Tonight was the celebration of their engagement and during the party, all Sasuke could think about was taking her down right there and rip that pretty dress off her. Seeing her dolled up and looking sexy in her dress didn't help at all, so when they got home Sasuke didn't waste his time and carried her to their bedroom to make love to his fiancée.

(Y/N) couldn't complain. If anything, she was thankful Sasuke even carried her to the bedroom instead of fucking her in the hallway, again.

"I missed this." Sasuke grunted, gripping the back of her thighs to make sure her legs stayed open as he fucked her senseless.

(Y/N) told herself that she wouldn't let Sasuke have his way all the time and that when they've made up she wouldn't let him touch her just yet. She wanted him to wait.

She wanted him to earn it.

But who was she kidding? Her boyfriend— fiancé was Sasuke Uchiha. Not being able to touch him was also like punishing herself.

"So much for waiting huh?" Sasuke smirked. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Sasuke's neck pulling him down to crash her lips against his, moaning into his mouth with every stroke of his cock.

The room echoed with the filthy sounds of their skin colliding as Sasuke pounded into her mixed with their moans and groans. (Y/N) let out an embarrassingly loud moan as Sasuke flicked his thumb on her sensitive spot as if pounding into her wasn't enough to pleasure her. Sasuke could only laugh and watch as she arched her back and grip the sheets with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

(Y/N)'s head was going empty, she was drenched in her own juices, she had no idea how many times she came, all she knew is that after this night she wouldn't be able to walk with her own two feet.

Round after round, Sasuke just kept getting rougher and rougher.

(Y/N) pushed Sasuke off her and suddenly she felt empty, he was no longer inside her. Sasuke was chuckling and shaking his head looking at the state she was in.

"S-sasuke... M-maybe we should take a break for now." (Y/N) barely got her words out, her whole body was trembling from the recent orgasm she just had.

"Baby..." Sasuke panted wrapping his large hands around her waist to hold her in place. "I haven't had you for so long and I plan on doing this all night. So shut your damn mouth, turn around, and bring your ass up because I'm not done with you yet."

(Y/N) had a teasing smile on her lips, "How about you lay down and I ride you?"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at her, she tried flipping them over but Sasuke stopped her from doing so. Instead, he flipped her over and pushed her back down and with a slight thud her bare chest hit the mattress. Sasuke grabbed both her legs and positioned her ass up himself. There was no way he was going to let (Y/N) get what she wanted tonight.