Pein x Reader (Lemon)

I got excited and finished typing the whole thing today.

It took me MONTHS to finally do this but here you go.

The title of this one shot will be:

"Fill you up" (HMM 🌝👀)

____________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Today was another day where Pein held one of those long boring meetings about capturing the Jinchuriki's. (Y/N) sighed pressing her elbow against the table, resting her chin on her palm while staring blankly at the wall.

If you took a glance at her face, you could tell that she was getting bored with the discussion. It's not that she wasn't interested, it's because she already knew about the whole plan because as Pein's wife she helped him execute the plan.

Pein never usually leaves the village but since this was important to him he wanted to meet the members in person to give them all about the details. (Y/N) asked if she could stay in the village and wait for him and Konan to comeback but Pein insisted on her to go.

He knew that it was safe for her to stay back at Amegakure but he could never be too sure, he was too overprotective of her. Despite being in the Akatsuki, an organization with all the most wanted criminal's across the nation, (Y/N) does not have experience in combat. However, she was a highly skilled medical ninja.

Being Pein's wife wasn't bad because people highly respected her but sometimes it was also a pain in the ass (pun intended). Being the leader means you have responsibilities and a lot of work to do which means he gets to spend less time with her.

While Pein was speaking (Y/N)'s eyes drifted on his face, she sat there staring at her husband admiring his beautiful features. His orange hair, his purple eyes, the multiple piercings on his pointed nose, his lip piercings that felt cold on her lips whenever he kissed her.

Her eyes slowly lingered down his body, a few buttons on his cloak were unbuttoned exposing a small part of his finely toned chest and how she wished she could rip that stupid cloak of his and place wet kisses on his chest.

She was lustfully gazing at him slowly undressing him in her mind, her eyes trailed down to his manly strong hands, she could see his veins popping out, then she noticed the ring on his thumb and she could no longer stop the dirty thoughts attempting to creep in her mind.

She imagined his thumb circling her clit and him kissing down on her body, she dreamt of him pinning her down, his hand wrapping around her neck pushing her down the bed, her screaming his name at the top of her lungs as he pounds into her deep and hard and—

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Love, is everything all right?" She was broken out of her trance making her almost jump off her chair. "You looked like you're in deep thought is something bothering you?" Pein whispered in her ear, his hot breath was tickling her neck making her feel hot.

(Y/N) was shaking her head, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to forget about the dirty thoughts in her mind. "No, I'm fine love." She smiled but he wasn't convinced.

"If you're not feeling well you should probably wait for me in the bedroom this might take a while. I'll fill you up later." He placed his hand on her thighs rubbing it and (Y/N) was turned on with this little action.

"F-fill me up?" (Y/N) gasped her face turned to a bright shade of pink making Pein raise his eyebrows, "Fill you up with the details, Why? What are you thinking about?" Pein chuckled and (Y/N) mentally face palmed herself, feeling her cheeks burn hotter.