Kakashi x Reader (Lemon)

//Lemon warning//

I received so so so many requests in making a Kakashi lemon, so here you guys go <3

-------------

Third person's P.O.V.

"Guess who's back!" (Y/N) yelled slamming the door open and happily skipped inside her boyfriend's office, the sixth Hokage, the one and only, Kakashi Hatake.

(Y/N) just got home from an S-rank mission that went on for almost a week, since she was a Jonin now it was her job to report everything to the Hokage.

Kakashi turned his seat around when he heard the familiar voice, there was a big grin on (Y/N)'s  face when she saw the silver-haired man staring at her, "Welcome back." He smiled.

"I got you a present!" she said throwing the scroll to him, Kakashi caught the scroll and sighed.
"Great. More paperwork." he said.

(Y/N) noticed the tired look on his face and walked over him, "I missed you." she said leaning down to giving him a hug from behind his chair. "I missed you too." Kakashi said turning his face to the side to give (Y/N) a kiss on her cheek.

Ever since Kakashi became Hokage the couple don't get to spend time together as much as they used too. Being Hokage means working the whole day, seven days a week, but somehow (Y/N) found a way to spend time with her boyfriend. Whenever it was (Y/N)'s day off she would spend the whole day in her boyfriend's office it doesn't matter if he was just doing paper work the whole time as long as she was with Kakashi, she was happy.

(Y/N) is eight years younger than Kakashi, when they broke the news they were dating their friends didn't care. Kakashi is someone that reads erotic novels in public shamelessly, his own students believes he's pervert so dating someone younger than him wasn't really a big shock to them.

During the first few months of their relationship they were the talk of the town but that didn't bother them because they loved each other. Despite their age gap (Y/N) always tried her best to act mature and be very understanding, which was another reason why Kakashi loved her. There were also times where the immature side of (Y/N) would take over her but that didn't bother Kakashi, if anything he thinks it's cute when (Y/N) acts childish once in a while.

"What do you say we get out of here? We can get some food or something." (Y/N) whispered her lips only a few inches from his ear. It's been so long since they had a proper date and (Y/N) believes she deserves some of his attention once in a while.

"I wish I could (Y/N) but I can't." Kakasi said opening the scroll and reading through it. (Y/N) broke the hug and walked towards the window, "Yes you can! You're the Hokage!" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"(Y/N), just because I'm the Hokage that doesn't mean I get to do whatever I want." He said letting out a small laugh when he saw (Y/N) sulking like a little kid. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at him, "That's exactly what being Hokage means!" she replied but Kakashi shooed her away, there was a cheeky smile behind his mask he loved teasing (Y/N) especially when she starts acting like this.

(Y/N) pursed her lips, already annoyed, "You always lecture Naruto and Sasuke about how spending time with their girlfriend is part of being a good boyfriend, yet here you are ignoring me." She said trying to guilt trip him but Kakashi didn't move an inch from his seat.

A vein popped out (Y/N)'s forehead. "Fine then! If you're just going to keep ignoring me, I guess I'm just going home!" (Y/N) said without moving from where she was standing because she hoped Kakashi would stop her but he had his eyes glued on the scroll.

"What are you still doing here?" Kakashi teased, (Y/N) hand curled into a fist.
"Tch. Whatever! Stupid Kakashi. If you're not going to show me some love, then I'm not either! I hate you stupid Kakashi!" (Y/N) muttered under her breath and stuck her tongue out at him.