Itachi x Reader (Lemon II)

a/n: Another lemon because I know you guys love this.

Not requested. Just typed this out of the blue.
______________
Third Person's P.O.V.

It was another day at the Akatsuki base when Pain called for everyone for a meeting to discuss about their plan to capture the Jinchurikis. Everybody took their seats by the long table with Pain sitting at the center, he looked at all the members and realised that a certain (h/c) haired girl and Tobi was was missing.

"Where's Tobi and (Y/N)?" He asked turning his head to Itachi. Knowing (Y/N) the Uchiha assumed that his girlfriend was either still sleeping or her and Tobi ran off outside again to 'explore' somewhere.

Itachi was about to answer when two people entered the room, "We're here! I know you guys have been waiting for me and (Y/N)-chan." Tobi yelled energetic as always skipping happily towards an empty seat.

(Y/N) followed right behind him yawning and rubbing her eyes with hair tied up in a messy bun she clearly had just woken up.

(Y/N) was wearing Itachi's shirt from last night paired with some shorts. She didn't even bother to look presentable, she lazily put her akatsuki cloak on and sat in between Deidara and Tobi. She wanted to seat right next to her boyfriend but the seats right next to him were already occupied by Kisame and Sasori.

"Deidara-senpai!! Did you miss me?" he asked the blonde haired teen and Deidara gave him a disgusted look.
"Shut up before I blow your head off." Deidara threatened, making (Y/N) snicker.

"That's what he said." (Y/N) laughed and winked at Deidara making everyone in the room laugh out loud, except for Itachi, who had a blank look on his face as always.

Deidara flicked (Y/N)'s forehead and turned red out of embarrassment, "Oww!!" (Y/N) puffed her cheeks rubbing the mark on her forehead.
"G-g-gomenasai Deidara-senpai." (Y/N) said giving him puppy eyes and putting a finger on her lips, imitating Tobi's school girl act. Deidara's eyes widened and blushed even harder.

(Y/N) turned to Tobi and they high fived each other, "Yup that's how you do it." Tobi said giving her a thumbs up.

"Just wait till this meeting is done (Y/N)." Deidara threatened both her and Tobi just laughed and mocked him.

Itachi can't help but feel a little jealous, he was jealous with the bond that his girlfriend and Deidara had. When he saw Deidara flicked her forehead and (Y/N) pouting and rubbing it her forehead his heart ached because he thought that was their thing.

Itachi's way of showing his love and appreciation for (Y/N) was a simple poke on the forehead and whenever he does that (Y/N) would always pout and rub her forehead. Seeing her doing the same when Deidara flicked her forehead made him sad because he thought she only did that to him.

Everybody quieted down and listened to the plan, they've been talking for the plan for almost ten minutes now and (Y/N) was getting bored. She placed an elbow on the table rested her chin on her palm she focused on eyeing the clock while waiting for the boring meeting to finish.

Another five minutes passed and (Y/N) could feel herself dozing off, her head fell sideways to Deidara's shoulder. The blonde was surprised but he didn't shrug her off, a small smile formed on his lips as he watched her sleep.

This whole time Itachi didn't take his eyes off (Y/N) and he hated the way Deidara looked at her like she belonged to him. Itachi's fist clenched under the table he cleared his throat and Deidara shot his head up to look at him. Itachi glared at Deidara causing him to quickly shake (Y/N) off him. (Y/N) woke up slapped both hand on her cheeks trying to keep awake.