Sasuke x Reader (Lemon+Affair)

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to encourage adultery and that just writing this for fun. This is another request. 

------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Sasuke..." she moaned as he started kissing down her body.

A tear trickled down her cheek when she thought about his wife who was just downstairs and had no idea this was happening. The only reason she paid him a visit was because she wanted to cut ties with him but here she was getting naked with a married man, on his desk, AGAIN.

Maybe it was his smell that made her crave for his touch every night.

Maybe it was his voice, that made her want him more.

Maybe it was his eyes, piercing through her soul like an arrow, the moment he looks at her she was ready to risk it all.

Maybe it was his jet-black hair, or his goddamn smile that was keeping her from letting him go.

She knew it was wrong to be involved with someone who was married, but why can't she let go?

Was it the way he touches her? Or the way he says her name? It was all a big mystery.

She knew it was all wrong but it felt so right.

"Sasuke, we need to stop this. I can't—" she said letting out another moan as he slid his tongue on her aching core. Her hands grabbed a fistful of his hair as he slid two fingers in.

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Isn't this the reason you came over?" he panted, looking at (Y/N) who was trying hard to contain her moans.

"No! I came here to tell you that this is wrong Sasuke! You have a wife! We need to stop doing this." she struggled saying the words her eyes rolled to the back of her head for feeling so much pleasure.

"Bullshit! I know you want me just as much as I want you." He whispered moving back up to her and spreading her legs. She was unable to say anything because she was too lost staring at his black orbs.

"Tell me (Y/N), I know you love this." He whispered, kissing on the soft spot on her neck.

"I know you love the excitement of sneaking around trying to not get caught." he continued pumping his fingers in and out her womanhood. (Y/N) just bit her lip to contain her moans.

"You love the thrill because it gets you going." Sasuke unbuckling his belt.

"You love rush it gives you inside, knowing that any moment my wife could enter this room." He said dropping down his pants.

"You love it all." He smirked and entered her making her scream in pleasure. Sasuke used his hand to muffle her screams.

(Y/N) wanted to push him away but her body was screaming yes, she was always powerless when it comes to him. Every drag of his cock made her feel more disgusted of herself.

"S-sasuke we shouldn't-" She stuttered, struggling to say the words, holding tight onto his back.

"God. You have no idea how hot you look right now." Sasuke panted thrusting deeper into her picking up his speed.

Tears spill out (Y/N)'s eyes as she dug her fingernails deep into his shoulders. Sasuke groaned, as he slammed his cock into (Y/N)'s wet pussy, skin slapping and muffled moans filled the room.

"Sa-su-ke! I-I'm c-coming!" (Y/N) said feeling a familiar knot in her stomach.
"Cum for me baby." he started pounding his cock in her deeper and harder. (Y/N) was losing her mind, she can't believe she was letting Sasuke do this to her again.