Chapter 17

Days passed and Yibo is happy to see FanXing start talking to other boys and play with them, he even asks them when he wants something.

"Yibo, this is a great change, I am so impressed". He turns to look at Xuan Lu next to him and smile.

"I know, he is slowly improving his social skills like any other kid, I am happy to see that he is accepting the changes and cup with it".

"You are a hero Yibo, it's like you pulled him out from a deep well, he is lucky to have you next to him". Yibo looks at FanXing and smiles a little.

"No, I am lucky to have someone like Zhan next to me, he is the one who gives me the courage to do everything I am doing now, without him and his mother....I wouldn't be here now". He closes his eyes and remembers how Cici take his hand and hug him, and how Xiao Zhan defended him since they were young, his thoughts been cut when the kids come around him wanting to play with him.

"You are really likeable Yibo, I envy you~".

"Help me with them Lu-Jie". She shrugged her shoulders and leave him with the kids.

From far, Hai Kuan was looking at him with a smile.

"He is likeable by the kids, he is handsome that the girls want to have him while the boys want to be like him, he grows up really fine thanks to aunt Sean Cici, don't you think so? Mom?". He turns next to him and looks at his mother, she was crying in silence while looking at Yibo from far playing with the kids.

"He....He is fine....without me". She turns away and enters the car to cry. Hai Kuan sighed and shake his head.

"This will take some time".

*********************

The days passed quickly, Yibo leaves the nursery after finishing his duty and hold FanXing's hand to walk with him.

"FanXing, Zhan will make the dinner today, are you happy?". FanXing nodded happily.

"At least I can eat from his hand". He sighed and Yibo frowned.

"What do you mean by that?".

"You don't cook that well for the other foods, only our favourites ". He said and make Yibo pouted.

"That because I did my best to learn your favourite food that I didn't learn the other dishes". FanXing sighed.

"Let Zhan-ge helps you". Yibo stopped in his place and look at him.

"I'm strong and no need for any help". He said proudly and FanXing shakes his head.

When they return, Yibo makes sure that FanXing takes a bath and change to his pyjama and eat before he sleeps peacefully.  Xiao Zhan returns from his work late and didn't manage to make dinner, he saw Yibo waiting for him in the living room with a gloomy face.

"Yibo, I brought---". His words have been cut by a tight hug.

"I Need Help". He said and Xiao Zhan frowned.

"What's going on?". Yibo release the hug and rushed to close the curtains.

"Yibo??". Yibo turns to him and walks closer.

"Someone is Stalking Me". Xiao Zhan frowned.

"What? Did you see who it was or did he do anything to you or FanXing or did-----".

"No, nothing happened until now, and I didn't see who, but I know that there is someone is following me, I thought it is related to FanXing but no, he is following me, I don't know what to do? I'm afraid of taking FanXing with me now because of that, what if something happened to him?". Xiao Zhan smiles at him and hugs him.