Chapter 11

In the morning, Xiao Zhan wake up and look at Yibo who was sleeping soundly next to him, he smiles and pat his head gently, Yibo moved closer to him and Xiao Zhan giggle at him.

"Yibo I am not a pillow; we have to wake up". He said as he pats his arm, but Yibo shakes his head and hides it in Xiao Zhan's chest.

"No~". He said sleepily and Xiao Zhan sighed, he just leaves him sleep more since he couldn't sleep well at night because of nightmares.

"Ok, sleep, but let me wake up". He tried to take his arm away, but Yibo shakes his head.

"No~~". Xiao Zhan sighed as he gives up and close his eyes. When he opened them again to look at the watch he frowned, it's already noon.

"Yibo We Are Late! How Did I Sleep Again?!!". He gets up and Yibo gets up rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?~".

"Get Up We Have To Go And See Zan Jin!!".

"Ok~". Yibo gets up sleepily from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

************************************

"What's wrong Zan Jin??". Hai Kuan asked when he notices Zan Jin looking outside the window blankly.

"....The weather looks nice".

"Wants to go out?". Zan Jin turn to look at him and nodded happily.

Hai Kuan allow him to walk outside just for a while and he walks next to him, Zan Jin stopped to take a deep breath and release it.

"Those two said they will come in the morning, but they didn't". He said annoyingly.

"Maybe they slept late, they didn't talk for a long time". Zan Jin pouted.

"I know, but I want to talk with them too". Hai Kuan smile at him.

"Well....You can talk to me?". Zan Jin turns to look at him for a minute before he turns away with a sigh.

"I don't want to talk to you". Hai Kuan frowns at him.

"What? Why Not?!".

"Because you are not honest". He said slowly and Hai Kuan tilts his head.

"Not honest? About what???".

"......You know". Hai Kuan thinks about it a little.

"No, I don't". Zan Jin rolled his eyes and look at him, Hai Kuan stares at him while Zan Jin just kept looking at him coldly waiting for the answer.

".......Wait,....Do you mean.....My feelings?". Zan Jin raised his eyebrows and Hai Kuan sighed.

"Oh.....That". He looks away and falls silent, he doesn't know how to tell him yet.

"......So??". Zan Jin said firmly, and Hai Kuan turns to look at him innocently.

"What??".

"Stop Fooling Around! When Will You----".

"I'm afraid of his reaction". He cut Zan Jin's shout and make him even angrier.

"You don't know unless you tell him, until when you will let him stay without a family??". Hai Kuan looks at him silently, Zan Jin takes a step closer to him and looks at his eyes directly.

"I know you will say we are his family, but you are different, you are his real family, he needs to know that". He looks at the flowers in the garden and takes one, he looks at Zan Jin with a smile, he gives him the flower and Zan Jin takes it.

"I want to take a step forward and tell him, I am sorry for hurting him by not telling him, I will try my best to find a time to tell him". Zan Jin looks at the flower and smiles at him.