Chapter 16

"Only us?". Yibo asked and Hai Kuan nodded slowly, FanXing holds Yibo's hand and take his attention.

"I will go with you".

"No FanXing, you will stay with me". Xiao Zhan said and make him pouted.

"I will be back soon, stay here with the others, and listen to Zhan-ge carefully, ok?". He pats his head and gets up with Hai Kuan.

They walk away from them and Zan Jin sighed.

"I hope Yibo will accept him, Hai Kuan is so nervous". Xiao Zhan looks at them from far and smile.

"They will be ok, don't worry".

Hai Kuan stopped and Yibo stopped behind him.

"I want to talk to you about something, and I hope you will understand it very well". Hai Kuan starts it and takes a deep breath.

"I----".

"You are my brother, I know". Hai Kuan blinked his eyes in shock.

"....You know????".

"Yeah...you told me though when I was in a coma, don't you remember?".

"Well....It wasn't THAT direct though". Yibo raised his eyebrows.

"Do you think I am stupid to not understand that?". Hai Kuan giggles at him.

"Not at all". Yibo sighed and the atmosphere becomes awkward between them.

"So.....Wang Yibo is my full name?".

"Yeah".

"......I was waiting for you to tell me, why didn't you tell me earlier?". Yibo said and Hai Kuan looks at him.

"I didn't know what will your reaction be, Happy? Excited? Sad? Disappointed? I was afraid you will hate me more". Yibo sighed and think a little.

"Well....I am disappointed, because you don't trust me, who will not be happy to have a real family?". Hai Kuan smiles happily at him.

"I'm glad to hear that". Yibo takes a step in front of him.

"So....are you, my brother, from my mother side or father? I don't know this part".

"Mother, we are brothers from the same mother".

"So your father took my mother from my father or what?". Hai Kuan shakes his head.

"No...She is my father's wife, your father falls in love with her and rape her when my father was on a trip away, and I was with him, then she got pregnant with you". Yibo felt tight in his chest it releases a sigh.

"That's why she threw me away, she doesn't want me, right?". Hai Kuan looks down silently.

"I don't know her anyway, I don't want to meet her too". Yibo said trying to cheer himself up.

"I'm not here to tell you that you have to meet her, I am here to tell you that I love you and I am happy to found you, do you hate me too?". Yibo look at him and smile, he pats his shoulder then he hugs him.

"How could I? You saved my life and took care of me and Zhan and Zan Jin all this year, also Mom, you didn't rest all the nights in the hospital with her, I am so happy that you stayed by my side, and I wish you will from now on,.....Kuan-Ge". Hearing that makes Hai Kuan tears fall and hug Yibo back tightly.

"I will surely do that, I promise you".

They stayed together to have some chat about a lot of things. While on the other side, Zan Jin and Xiao Zhan was glaring at each other as they hold the same sandwich which ishappeing to be the last one.